Here we go...who's ready? Go Daniel!
  • jhacker
    jhacker Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I am! Love the show and just did the Yoga DVD with "Bob." LOL:bigsmile:
  • VballLeash
    VballLeash Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    I can't wait! Seriously one of my favorite shows!
  • Go_Duke
    Go_Duke Posts: 66
    Options
    all SET just made my red rooibis hot tea with stevia and ready to RELAX and get motivated
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    I luv that show, it kinda upsets me when i watch it. They lose like 20lb/week. errrr.... I have been working out for 4 weeks and only lost a few inches, and maybe 3 lbs...... ERRRR....

Its funny because my boyfriend watches it with me, but refuses to admit he likes it....men these days.
  • KatieEppers
    KatieEppers Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I LOVE THIS SHOW! Can't Wait!!!
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Laura I am soooo ready.

jhacker...what do you think of his dvd?

alicia..one of my favs too.

go...red rooibis tea?? hmmm

Mattys, my hubby watches it with me. They lose more weight because they are in a gym like 8 hours a day if not more.. I'll do it this way.
  • AmandaJ
    AmandaJ Posts: 1,950 Member
    Options
    Mattysmom, that is so funny, my dh watches it with me too, but says he doesn't like it either. Either they are lying or seriously addicted to the tv.:smile:

It doesn't come her for another 2 hours and 12 minutes so I have awhile to wait. :grumble:
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

Laura I am soooo ready.

jhacker...what do you think of his dvd?

alicia..one of my favs too.

Mattys, my hubby watches it with me. They lose more weight because they are in a gym like 8 hours a day if not more.. I'll do it this way.

Yeah, maybe i should do that...lol. Could you imagine how sore they are??? I would die, i am such a cry baby.

Michelle

71489.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Easy Calorie Counting
  • MrBinkerton
    Options
    Everyone enjoy watching!!!! I know my sister and I will be watching!!! Go teams!!!!!! WOOHOOO!!!!!!
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    Options
    i just finished doing level 2 of 30 day shred and now i'm sitting with some whole wheat spaghetti, marinara sauce, and lean meatballs :happy:
  • Mattysmomma
    Options
    Mattysmom, that is so funny, my dh watches it with me too, but says he doesn't like it either. Either they are lying or seriously addicted to the tv.:smile:

It doesn't come her for another 2 hours and 12 minutes so I have awhile to wait. :grumble:

he says the same about greys too....lol
  • stef_e_b
    stef_e_b Posts: 593
    Options
    I cried so much watching the first episode. With ... the old man... getting hurt and the 19 year old guy being so sick. I felt so bad for them, and me I guess too.
  • Go_Duke
    Go_Duke Posts: 66
    Options

haha its awesome, has all sorts of good stuff in it red tea made form african rooibos herb
    the maker is the republic of tea u get it form most health food stores
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    David is really upsetting me...Daniel needs this so bad, and he has a partner who isn't taking this seriously at all...I really liked him until he went home and started eating fried chicken and hushpuppies...I guess that just goes to show how hard weight loss is when you're not on the show...
  • PhotographerOfNature
    Options
    Help! I came in late. How does this Temptation challenge work?
  • BrandNewLaura
    BrandNewLaura Posts: 1,650 Member
    Options
    The team that ate the most calories got to have their trainer in their hometown for 24 hours...I am not happy that Joelle won...but maybe being home with Carla will help her get her butt in gear...Carla scares me!
  • Smiley1010
    Options
    Carla may give her a hard time, but I don't know if it can change Joelle's attitude!