Great Work Tall Ladies!

Options
lena319
lena319 Posts: 1 Member
You ladies have really inspired me to get back on the MFP wagon!

It's always weird being larger than other women in every dimension. For some smaller women, my "after" weight would be their "before"! The lowest I have been was about 147 lbs, size 6 and I felt awful. I wasn't eating nearly enough calories and felt weak, cold, and hungry all the time. I recently saw 180 on the scale for the first time in years, and it was a wake-up call. I don't feel comfortable in my clothes anymore, and had to buy size 12 pants.

My goal this time is 160 lbs, about size 8 for me. :) I really admire everyone on here. Hope to post success photos soon!

Replies

• benevempress
    benevempress Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Lena. Weigh and log everything. It works.
  • courtneyrm
    courtneyrm Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Your lowest is around my goal weight and I'm a tall girl too (5'9"). Just curious how tall you are?
  • mimkalova
    mimkalova Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Tall girl here too, close to 5'10. 146 was my dream weight but I doubt I will get back to that soon. Mid 150s is more realistic for me.
  • katandwaves
    katandwaves Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I'm on the shorter side of tall at 5'8. I do kinda envy their smaller numbers, just by default.
  • Mrzpretty919
    Mrzpretty919 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Im Tall To im 5'8 and i just dropped my frist 41lbs and you can see a big difference

http://mrzpretty21512.wix.com/mysite.
  • kirstenb13
    kirstenb13 Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'11, went from 190-ish to 150, which I'm finding now is too low for my goals (getting pregnant) - so I'll have to increase a little bit again. But I agree, it can be hard read other women's weights that are miles below what I am now or should be but no use comparing yourself, just keep doing your thing.
  • Swivy3
    Swivy3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Ho everyone, 5'11. I have found I am very sensitive to carbohydrates.... What have been some of your success tips?
  • skinnyjeansandstretchmarks
    Options
    I am 5'11 and currently pregnant so not looking at the scale, but I have a goal of 160 pounds and size 8 skinny jeans!
  • jvanessa89
    jvanessa89 Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    5'10 here. Lost 75 pounds and want to lose another 45. Won't stop til I get there :)
  • kiwitreelady
    kiwitreelady Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm 6 foot and just getting started here. I'm not sure what my goal weight is yet. I was 135 when I graduated from high school, and I have no desire to be that skinny again. But, my high school reunion is in September and I don't want to show up at 195. I just want to feel confident in my clothes again.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!