new and i have a question

mdotc
mdotc Posts: 10 Member
So I'm just here to lose some holiday weight...too much cheesecake lol so I am hoping this will help and motivate me but I have a question...it says my calorie intake should be 132,120 ummm that's a lot ...or is that per week or something?

Replies

• mdotc
    So I'm just here to lose some holiday weight...too much cheesecake lol so I am hoping this will help and motivate me but I have a question...it says my calorie intake should be 132,120 ummm that's a lot ...or is that per week or something?
  • wilted6orchid
    wilted6orchid Posts: 423 Member
    it looks like you might have done something wrong...
    my calorie intake is 1300
    I mean that's a humongous difference?!
  • gsschulte
    gsschulte Posts: 79 Member
    yeah thats just a little high. mine is around 1800 so something is wrong with the math in there. i would post in the tech forum to see if there is a quick fix
  • jazpiri
    jazpiri Posts: 114 Member
    where you reading that number? Is that on your home page "net calorie goal"?
    If it is on your home page as you "net calorie goal" then it's probably a mistake. Try reentering you info.
  • So I'm just here to lose some holiday weight...too much cheesecake lol so I am hoping this will help and motivate me but I have a question...it says my calorie intake should be 132,120 ummm that's a lot ...or is that per week or something?
    Go to My Home and then goals and double check your goal weight. Is there an extra number in there or something? If nothing else, go to change your goals and re-save and see if that makes the difference.
  • mdotc
    Yea I tried reentering my information twice and its still that hight...maybe this is a sign lol
  • mdotc
    Look, I copied and pasted

Net Calories Consumed* / Day 132,120 calories/day
    Carbs / Day 18167 g
    Fat / Day 4404 g
    Protein / Day 4955 g
  • mdotc
    Ooo no its still messed up...ughh anyway I"ll figure it out soon I hope

Thanks u guys
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    check your height entry. . .this has happened before to people who entered centimetres vs. inches or something similar. . .

just to double check.
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,940 Member
    yeah, what viviakay said. You can switch to metric in the Settings section of your My Home page. Then re-enter your stats.
  • mdotc
    woohoo

idk what i did but i got it to work LOL

i think it was just a temporary tech. issue

thanks again you guys =]