Looking for Buds!

Options
Seaghdha
Seaghdha Posts: 15 Member
edited July 2016 in Getting Started
I'm looking for buddies around the same weight/height/anything as me. Well actually I don't care all that much I just figure it'd be more helpful. BUT - I'm 5'11, like 270ish lbs, and it seems like I only have 1 active friend nowadays.

Also, it'd be cool if you have your journal to where everyone can see what you're eating because I love stalking through people's diaries.

Replies

• fitasamermaid
    fitasamermaid Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hi! You're taller than me (almost by a foot) lol. I've struggled losing weight and keeping it off. It's hard for me to make it part of my daily routine. We can motivate each other to stay on track :)
  • yantari
    yantari Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm quite active on MFP. I started a month ago. Lost 14 pounds out of my lovely 100 to get rid off. I send you an invite! ✌
  • fitasamermaid
    Options
    How do I send you an invite?
  • JessicaJune
    JessicaJune Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    I'm only 5'8", but definitely add me if you would like! I update daily. :)
  • AlishaMcFluffyMuffinTop
    Options
    I desperately need support friends. I have a very long road and I need people who understand. I don't know how to send invites or friend requests. But if anyone wants to add me, please feel free. I'm only on day 36, but have lost 31 pounds in that time. Now, it's getting harder. But I know I can do it with a few people facing similar challenges. Good luck to us all!
  • sharondjs
    sharondjs Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    How do I send you an invite?

To add friends click on their name ( in blue ) a box will come click on their name again another box will appear with Add as friend you can either just add or leave a message and add . :smile:
  • fitasamermaid
    Options
    Thanks, you're so kind! :)
  • angmarie28
    angmarie28 Posts: 2,817 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 5'7" and 170, I have 30-35 lbs to lose, and I only have 1 or 2 active friends now :( add me if you'd like
  • mochi622
    mochi622 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'4" looking to lose about 50 pounds. My food diary is open and I love to look at what other people are eating too. Feel free to add me!