Hello

Options
Hello everyone,
My name is Tanya, and I am a 37 year old mother of 2. I have a DD - 17 months old and a DS, 4 years old. I went back to work in July and gained almost 15 lbs. I was only 10 lbs short of my pp weight.

Well, needless to say I am frustrated, and am going to work very hard to get it off. I just came off 3 months of WW, with no results. I am now trying Slim Fast Optima, as I find I was too hungry on WW all the time. I am finding the meal replacements with fruit or veggies helps fill me up.

I am also trying Turbo Jam as I find my life to busy to get to the gym, so I think that it's something the family can do together. Dance and get fit!

Anyway, enough rambling. Nice to meet you all, and looking forward to the extra support!

Tanya

Replies

• Tan3208
    Options
    Hello everyone,
    My name is Tanya, and I am a 37 year old mother of 2. I have a DD - 17 months old and a DS, 4 years old. I went back to work in July and gained almost 15 lbs. I was only 10 lbs short of my pp weight.

Well, needless to say I am frustrated, and am going to work very hard to get it off. I just came off 3 months of WW, with no results. I am now trying Slim Fast Optima, as I find I was too hungry on WW all the time. I am finding the meal replacements with fruit or veggies helps fill me up.

I am also trying Turbo Jam as I find my life to busy to get to the gym, so I think that it's something the family can do together. Dance and get fit!

Anyway, enough rambling. Nice to meet you all, and looking forward to the extra support!

Tanya
  • Shera
    Shera Posts: 10
    Options
    Hey Tanya!

Welcome to the site - I'm newish as well and want to lose about 15 pounds too. You wanna race? :)
  • sweetassurance
    Options
    Welcone Tanya Iam glad you joined :happy: You will have fun on this site.
  • shamm08
    shamm08 Posts: 109
    Options
    Welcome to the board this is a great site and I'm sure it will help you with you weight loss. Good luck!
  • Tan3208
    Options
    Thanks Eveyone!

Shera, I have about 25 to lose, but I'll race you to the first 15!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    welcome to MFP, good luck on your weight loss journey.