100 lb journey

Options
jenga95
jenga95 Posts: 4 Member
I started the MFP journey at 280 lbs the middle of May 2016. I'm currently 257 lbs as of this morning. 77 more to go. If you have a lot of weight to lose like me and need an encouraging safe friend to add, please consider me. I have fibromyalgia as well so please connect if you do, too.

Replies

• clickerak
    clickerak Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi there!! I found your note when I searched for others with Fibro! Congrats on your current weight loss. That's awesome. I have about 40 pounds to lose to get to my goal but must admit I did have gastric bypass about 15 years ago and have been able to keep off most of my weight but life's struggles have bounced me up and down on the scale a bit and I'm once again ready to tackle the challenges. Feel free to connect with me if you'd like and we can keep in touch. PS. I'm in Alaska so there is a time difference, I'm sure.
  • SelenaC2016
    SelenaC2016 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hey I just saw your post!!! Add ME!!!! I am at 240 right now and wanting to get into ONEderland!!!! Lets do this together...
  • RJ459
    RJ459 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi. Just exploring the site in a little more detail. I have at least 100 lbs to lose. I am 60 yrs old and have some physical issues with exercise. Since Feb of 2016 , I have lost 40 lbs. Slow but sure. Just being aware of Carb and Sugar content.

I am looking for some friends who have the same long-term goals. Possibly some fresh ideas. I was glad to see you on here and congratulate you on your weight loss. Good luck on the rest of your journey. Hope to hear from you.
  • strawberrytoast
    strawberrytoast Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Me too! Feel free to add me anyone :)
    Been here about 4 years ago and having to start again boooo :(
  • amayla0407
    amayla0407 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I started at 281 lbs and I am currently 260. I have about 95 lbs to go until I hit my goal weight. But my first goal, is 199 lbs! I sent you a friend add.
  • angeleyes4643
    angeleyes4643 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    You guys are awesome ! I'm back to MFP after gaining 75 lbs. I started back 3 weeks ago at 275. I'm down to 266. My goal is 165. That was my weight when I graduated from HS. I'd love to join all of you in this journey. Please feel free to add me. Thanks !
  • Mrzpretty919
    Mrzpretty919 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hello Guys, I just started MFP. After my first son i gained a great amount of weight. Weighing up to 333lbs at the age of 22. I started working out Feb 2016 and dropped 41 lbs so far im sitting at 292lbs and im looking to drop 100lbs. it will be hard but i am ready sent you a request