Options
    lil_lizt wrote: »
    Need to find out when this is coming to the uk

It's out in the UK, but only on android so far

Oh mannnnnn why did I pick an iPhone :lol:
  • LunariusHaberdash
    LunariusHaberdash Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Chezz, that's a question you should always be asking yourself. Why would ANYONE choose an iPhone?
  • chezzabelle82
    chezzabelle82 Posts: 302 Member
    Options
    Chezz, that's a question you should always be asking yourself. Why would ANYONE choose an iPhone?

PMSL I actually prefer it over android but now I wish I had an android oooooo actually I have a old Samsung in the draw might charge it and see if it works to download it lol
  • stambau2
    stambau2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Haha my fiancé loves this game :smiley:
  • tiggerlove
    tiggerlove Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    we downloaded it on out Iphone lastnight, will go out and try it this week.
  • titianwasp
    titianwasp Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    So happy. My 13 year old and 11 year old got ME out of bed this AM to take a hike. Caught them most of the day, husband, me and the kids. Nearly 13,000 steps, 25 floors and 97 active minutes. Family time to be proud of.
  • LunariusHaberdash
    Options
    It's great to hear form folks going out and getting their pokemon on! http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/114944-pokemon-go-trainers

Remember to sign up for the group so we can all support each other!
  • happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded this tonight and caught one. I'll go out tomorrow if it's not pouring rain. I love that it's getting people outside!!!
  • LunariusHaberdash
    Options
    I know! We did our usual 3 mile walk last night looking for Pokemon, great adventures happened! Met neighbors and other fun things.
  • Schmitty_89
    Schmitty_89 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    It is so exciting how Pokemon is bringing so many people together again and encouraging being active <3
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    Ive burned so many calories on this! haha
  • JustKen74
    JustKen74 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was ecstatic that I got a Scyther on my morning walk today. I cant wait until lunch break... I hear them calling me
  • pliler
    pliler Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm in the UK and I've got it on my IPhone, you just need an American app store account and it will show up. Took five mins to set up and all you need is an stateside address.
  • LunariusHaberdash
    Options
    Wow, that's pretty clever Mr. Pliler! :D And you're able to hunt ok?
  • LunariusHaberdash
    Options
    Just bumping this out to encourage more people to join the group! :D
  • enterdanger
    enterdanger Posts: 2,447 Member
    Options
    I love it. Since last Thursday I've walked an extra 8-9 miles on top my normal. My 5 year old also wants to walk with me for the first time ever. Normally, that kid is just sitting on the couch watching pokemon.
  • Afura
    Afura Posts: 2,054 Member
    Options
    JustKen74 wrote: »
    I was ecstatic that I got a Scyther on my morning walk today. I cant wait until lunch break... I hear them calling me
    May or may not have taken a break this morning to go catch Bulbasaur. May or may not have done the same thing on Monday for different one....
  • LunariusHaberdash
    Options
    I've had a Venomoth escape me like 5 times, got quite the workout hunting it down. >.< Anyone else annoyed the servers are worse than usual today as they push for a world-wide release?
  • LunariusHaberdash
    Options