9round?

Options
Has anyone tried 9round gym? What did you think? Is it a good combo of cardio and strength? I'm thinking about checking it out but wanted to get opinions from people who go there. Thanks! :)

Replies

• cecsav1
    cecsav1 Posts: 714 Member
    Options
    I didn't like it, but that's just me. It seemed kinda cardio heavy for my personal preferences. Also, I'm not a very social person and didn't enjoy that aspect of it. If you like performing as part of a group, you'll like it more than I did.
  • armydreamers
    armydreamers Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info!
  • armydreamers
    Options
    Anyone else?
  • armydreamers
    Options
    No one else? :(
  • jenjam27
    jenjam27 Posts: 44 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    I've been doing it since March and I LOVE it!!!!! I haven't done the same routine twice yet. I now go 5 days a week. It is never easy and I feel like I am getting a really good workout both cardio and strength and actually mental bc I am doing things now that I could never do in the beginning. My trainers are awesome, you really work or compete against yourself be it higher kicks or harder hits. I have had really great results too. I also go to planet fitness at night for about 40-50 minutes depending what I am doing (I do 9rounds during lunch). I've lost 32 lbs so far (since the end of January) and still have about 40 more to go that is why I do 2 a days ;) it is expensive but I justify it by its the one thing I do for myself and I want this to work this time, I feel a lot healthier and stronger. Friend me if you'd like