Tired of being a whale!!

Options
I am just taking one day at a time! I'm from Louisville KY & my goal weight is 130-150!! It's hard & ive only been at it for a short time!!! Add me if you want! People holding me accountable is good!

Replies

• davidmartinez66
    davidmartinez66 Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    Welcome Annie, people here are very supportive, we have all come here to become healthier and help each other along the way. You are not alone. I find the posting from my friends motivational and inspiring, I hope you will too.

David
  • ThickThighs_SaveLifes
    Options
    Thank you! I have found that if people know about my journey it kind of holds me accountable which is something I need or I'll just slip back into my bad habits!!
  • calleefrances
    calleefrances Posts: 19 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hey! I am brand new to this app as well. My goal weight is also 130 - though I more so care about body fat percentage than weight. I switched to this app from MyNetDiary so I could sync my Fitbit. Any tips on how to make this simple so I'll stick with it... Hit me up! And... You are not a whale! We must be positive! I am here because I walk down the aisle in 340 days... And I want to be in better shape by then!
  • CCSchouder
    CCSchouder Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Good luck with your journey, Annie! I, too, am finding it easier to stay motivated with the encouragement and support of others. And I have to agree with the person above me stating you are not a whale. Keep your head up and keep your mind clear of that negativity - totally easier said than done, I know!
  • jackie_van_d
    jackie_van_d Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    Added y'all
  • chimonetabron2014
    chimonetabron2014 Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hey :) it sure is hard but definitely worth it! You can do this! Sent you a request. It definitely does help to have support & motivation throughout your journey. Stay active all :)
  • Janice695
    Janice695 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi Annie, l wanted to reach out and encourage you. Most of us have thought of a few names we could call ourselves. Start today letting go of all the name calling because your are headed down an awesome path to an incredible journey. You are so worth it!!!! I am here to encourage and support you along the way.
  • troutlilly
    troutlilly Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    First thing's first-- you aren't a whale. Nowhere close to it. Start looking at yourself as a work in progress, and don't beat yourself up with names.
  • Alisha_countrymama
    Alisha_countrymama Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    You are beautiful, you are not a whale. You may have extra fat. But that doesn't make you a bad person. Getting taking control of your health is a good thing, but it doesn't make you any better of a person. Remember all your good qualities, because that is what really matters. xx
    02172009 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Please add me as well
  • annie_858
    annie_858 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Add me

• heavensent914
    heavensent914 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone! I am also new to this app. I'm on my 3rd week of changing my eating habits along with working out. I know it's only the beginning of a long, tough journey but I am READY for this! My goal weight is 130 with more muscle than fat. I'm currently 181lbs, I've lost 11 pounds so far. Who's with me?! We are ALL beautiful so let's stay positive and lift ourselves and each other up. Feel free to Add Me.