TIPS ON HOW TO LOSE THE STOMACH BUT KEEP NICE BUTT?

Options
During all my weight gain the only gain I have came to enjoy is the weight I've gained in my butt/hips! Any advice on how to keep my butt/hip fat and lose my stomach fat?

Replies

• cerise_noir
    cerise_noir Posts: 5,468 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Check out Bret Contreras' lifting program 'Strong Curves'. It is a whole body workout with a lot of glute building exercises. But, to lose the fat, eat at a calorie deficit (it's the only way!). If you don't have much weight to lose, a small deficit helps. The body decides where the weight comes off since there is no such thing as spot reducing.
  • bpatt19
    bpatt19 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks
  • candacem1991
    candacem1991 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    You can't spot reduce but you can do strength training to help tone and build muscle. Once you lose the amount of fat you want to lose then you can really focus on building your booty back up if it does string some lol
  • troutlilly
    troutlilly Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    I second Strong Curves. I read the book and the exercises are great. There's a program in there for an all-over body workout with specific emphasis on glutes.
  • JuicerLab
    JuicerLab Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've tried many diets and couldn't make anything work. Since having my first child, I've been carrying around an extra 30 pounds. This diet just made sense and showed me that everything I was doing before was wrong and a waste of my time.

The plan was so refreshing and so simple to follow. I did everything plan said and lost 23 pounds in the first three weeks. I'm now starting the diet again to lose 7 more pounds. This plan has changed my life.

Get started today!