Let's MOTIVATE and keep EACH OTHER on track'

Options
MSFab08
MSFab08 Posts: 19 Member
Looking for friends who are 100% ready to make this change towards a healthier lifestyle. I'm 5'2 and weigh 207 lbs (dropped 8 in the last 2 months yay!). I've tried pretty much everything including weight loss pills, wraps, fasting, cleansing/detoxing, and a crazy combination of one or two of those! I always felt horrible during and after each process and finally decided to stop striving to be the definition of insane lol. I've stopped paying attention to every weight loss fad and have focused on going the "clean eating and exercise" route. I've been doing pretty well so far but have noticed that I'm losing motivation and am prone to cheating (and I mean I will go days of eating nothing but junk) because while i am making progress, that evil little voice in my head is telling me that it's just not enough. So if you're in a similar situation or just need some motivation, add me and we'll lean on each other as we race (or crawl) towards our goals!

Replies

• Specialk_4262
    Specialk_4262 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I feel exactly the same way, I need support too.
  • CandiGilliam
    CandiGilliam Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love to eat junk food
    02172009 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me too add me
  • timestorm57
    timestorm57 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm timestorm57 real name Julie I'm over 14 stone, but I'm only 4 11 in height which makes my weight worse, I've tried everything calorie counting, small meals, nothing works my aim is to get to 9 stone. I just hope I can do it.
  • Heavsala
    Heavsala Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Just don't give up
  • NikkiEhhmBeezy
    NikkiEhhmBeezy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Girl, I am with you on all of that! I do so good and then I will have a 3 day junk food binge! Just don't give up! We can do this!
  • amyoung78
    amyoung78 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I am 38, 5.0ft, 202lb. Same problems! Very motivated at first but have those darn "cheat" days. Looking for some like minded peeps trying to live a more healthy life style. Feel free to add me.
  • amyoung78
    amyoung78 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm timestorm57 real name Julie I'm over 14 stone, but I'm only 4 11 in height which makes my weight worse, I've tried everything calorie counting, small meals, nothing works my aim is to get to 9 stone. I just hope I can do it.

I am a shorty too, at only 5.0 ft. Add me if you want.
  • Nashbunny
    Nashbunny Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Feel the same, add me
  • abitofbliss
    abitofbliss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Ugh! I know the feeling! I just had a bad weekend of drinking after not drinking for a month.. Being hungover makes me crave soda and bad foods. It's OK to fall off for a short time...Getting back on track is the most important. After the crappiest 3 days in the last few months I had my best time on my bike ride the next day. That definitely helped me get over the short slump!