How do I incorporate 30 DS into routine?

Options
Hello, everybody.

I just started the 30 DS yesterday. Do I have to do it 30 consecutive days? I ask because I have other after-work activities this week, including tennis, hiking, and golf (Tues-Thrs). I'm afraid that doing too much might cause my plantar fasciitis to re-occur, but I also want to get the maximum benefit of the 30 DS.

Any idea if missing 3 days straight, due to other exercising, would be a big deal?

Thanks in advance.

Replies

• hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    I think if you miss 3 days straight it's going to take you a while to move to each level.

Personally, I don't do it every day. I've used it to supplement my days that I can't make it to the gym.

It's all up to you. I think to get the maximum benefit, you're supposed to do it EVERY day, but if you're doing other exercise, I don't think it's necessary. But that's just my opinion. [: Good luck with your loss!!
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I only took 1 day off on each level.
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I did 30 DS 3 times a week. I am starting level 3 tomorrow. I also do Zumba, elliptical machine, sit ups, and dance each week.
  • coolsmartygirl
    coolsmartygirl Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I think if you miss 3 days straight it's going to take you a while to move to each level.

Personally, I don't do it every day. I've used it to supplement my days that I can't make it to the gym.

It's all up to you. I think to get the maximum benefit, you're supposed to do it EVERY day, but if you're doing other exercise, I don't think it's necessary. But that's just my opinion. [: Good luck with your loss!!

I as well, use it to supplement the days when my work out buddies flake out on me. It is suppose to be used every day but if you can't that's fine. I plan on using it more than just 30 days because I know my work out buddies will keep flaking on me a month from now!
  • __Jackie__
    __Jackie__ Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I don't do it everyday either. I do it probably 4 days a week. Have been doing it almost 2 months, and am on Level 2 now
  • warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    When I do it, I do 30DS and Zumba, but those are only on days I can't get to the gym.

^Just elaborating on what I meant by "supplement".