Motivation

Options
I'm getting so tired of starting over and I know then stop giving up, but there are so many factors that stop me. I'm back on here for my 6th time and I need support. I gained 15 lbs in the last 3 months very discouraging!

Replies

• candacem1991
    candacem1991 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I've been there before. I have learned to try not to stress over it and find things you love that fit in your calories (I love skinny cow products because it gives me something sweet every once and a while when I'm really craving it). Also if I go out to eat I will get a to go box as soon as my food gets there and take half of it home for another meal so I don't consume so many calories in one sitting. Its all about being slow and steady. If you try to rush it you are more likely to fall off the wagon. You got this! Feel free to add me as a friend. I have lost 65lbs so far and have about 40ish more to go.
  • williammuney
    williammuney Posts: 2,895 Member
    Options
    Dedicate yourself man!
  • jesiku91
    jesiku91 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Thank you for the advice it really helps I cannot wait to lose and be healthy. :)
  • trogers42
    trogers42 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Stick with it. I log in even when I know I will be over my calories and when I've had a bad day. I compare those days to the days I've had really good days. It really works out well and you'll have more good days than bad.
  • jessicamreinhardt
    jessicamreinhardt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Try making small changes that you know you can stick with, and only one or two at a time. Habit forming (and breaking) is a tough process. Give each step a good 2 weeks to really settle in before adding another change. You can do this! (I'm 38, and 2 years ago would never have guessed the things I can do now by following this process- started Taekwondo and am now a brown belt... And still have weight to lose just like you. :smile:
  • brewcrew101
    brewcrew101 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    You can do it. Just always try to remember how much HAPPIER and HEALTHIER you feel when you're not gaining weight.
  • bamfjane
    bamfjane Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hey its okay if you slipped do not be discouraged! Think of today as the point you are to progress from and keep going! Never give up! You can do it I assure you!