Losing 30 in my 30s....anyone else?!

Options

Replies

• mbryant322
    mbryant322 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    ^^ Also turn 30 next March. Looking to lose 30+. Just started getting back on track this week. My job also makes my life stressful and difficult. Definitely here to motivate all the way, so feel free to add me!
  • AddieOverhaul
    AddieOverhaul Posts: 734 Member
    Options
    I'm 36. I lost 44 pounds, then hurt my back and had to stop running and gained back 24. At this point I want to lose between 25-30 pounds, but more importantly get fit and stronger and fit back into my clothes.
  • mysticatgal1
    mysticatgal1 Posts: 106 Member
    Options
    I'm 32, I have about 3 times as much weight to lose but it's definitely different this time either from being in my 30s or having 2 kids 18 months apart or both.
  • midsummer174627
    midsummer174627 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    I'm 34, I've about 17, and I want to lose ten to fifteen more. I'm into running and I'm about to start doing some weight training. I'm a single lady with no kids.
  • FindingLiz016
    FindingLiz016 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm here for you all..I will be 30 in sept gotta loose this damn weight :)
  • letabug87
    letabug87 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm 29, so close enough. I have lost 30 lbs already, and want to lose another 20 before I hit my 30's! I figure if I make lasting healthy habits now, hopefully I can maintain them, instead of having to try to lose a bunch of weight when my metabolism starts to slow!
  • laylabaca
    laylabaca Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'm about ready to turn 30 in August and need to lose another 30lbs (lost 26lbs already). I could definitely use more friends who will help motivate me to keep going! :)
  • tifflong109
    tifflong109 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey! Im with you if you'll have me!
  • Jaymefirst
    Jaymefirst Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    So this is where the 30s are! I too am a 30s looking to lose around 30. Anyone can add me!
  • msalicia116
    msalicia116 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    My birthday is the beginning of October, and I'm insanely motivated to reach it feeling and looking my absolute best. Everyday counts at this point so I'm here everyday no matter what!

And welcome! Looks like there's quite a few of us ladies :)
  • gillie80
    gillie80 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Hey. i'm 35 with about 30 still to lose. i'm 19 down, so on a roll (hope to keep it that way). taking it slow, cos basically my body won't do it fast for various reasons, but am determined. don't mind when i lose it by, just want to lose it. feel free to add, although i keep my diary private. :)
  • JDixon852019
    JDixon852019 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    I turn 30 in August. I am less than a pound away from a 20lb loss since I began being strict in May. My goal to to loose a total of 30lbs by September.
  • chealseyb
    chealseyb Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm 34 and have 30 lbs to go. Add me! I need support and motivation too!
  • katnotfat
    katnotfat Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Me too! I had a kiddo and had gained about 35 since I got pregnant. I for sure need to lose at least 30lbs and I'm 32yo.
  • jackdustin
    jackdustin Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Add me :D I would like to lose a bit more than 30 but I'm in my 30s :)
  • diana123xyz
    diana123xyz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey girl! I am 30 years old and so far have lost 15 lbs, and have 15 to go . This will be my third time losing 30 lbs, I have let breakups and bad events in life depress me and I gain weight. I just moved out of my ex's house in May but instead of getting depressed about it I decided to let it motivate me to become a better person. I've made fitness and nutrition my #1 priority - I feel amazing, and in control of my life again. Some days after work I'm in a bad mood, and just want to lay on the couch and not do anything but i FORCE myself to work out - and I feel so much better. Let's support eachother on this journey!

You rock girl!
  • jennyarias116
    jennyarias116 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am the same trying to lose 20 pounds, but getting fit as well
  • diana123xyz
    diana123xyz Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Yep just turned 30 yesterday. After more than a decade still chasing my ideal weight. Would love to be part of your support network. Shared diary but in German, I try to post regularly in English.
  • kspirit
    kspirit Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I'm in. Anybody want to friend me who had an open dairy. This will felt me to stay on track and stay motivated with new food ideas too.
  • Lorilynn_37
    Lorilynn_37 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I'm 36.. I weigh 188 and need to get down to at least 145.. I need motivation! Add me