New to MFP. Time to finish something...

Options
Hi guys,

I am new to the MFP forum and have been trying very hard for the past 1 week to get into a better shape. I know this is going to be a long time commitment and I would have to make an ongoing life style change if I need to keep the weight off.
My goal is to loose 20kgs altogether.
In past, I have had trouble finishing projects that I start on. I truly hope to make this experience different.
Some friends along the way will help as well :)

J

Replies

• ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome. well done on making the decision to get healthy. keep positive im sure you can finish this.
    feel free to add me if you like.
    good luck.
  • mackemshazza
    mackemshazza Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your decision and welcome, there's LOADS of great people on here, you'll be in good hands.

Feel free to add me
    S
  • Lindsayrob
    Lindsayrob Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Hi, and welcome to MFP
    I have that same problem finishing things - when the going gets tough, I get out!
    Add me as a friend if you like, and we can get there together!
  • Kelly_Wilson1990
    Kelly_Wilson1990 Posts: 3,245 Member
    Options
    Welcome!
  • DarMC
    DarMC Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome, J!

We are here for you and we are all trying to make healthy choices and goals in our lives; it sure helps to have friends that motivate and undetstand....feel free to add me.;)

Dar
  • koppc
    koppc Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    That is my biggest problem.. I have such great intentions then when I feel in over my head just a little I get out... Ever since May I have stuck to this and it has definitely paid off. I'm confident you can do it! Add me if you would like.. :happy: