Need more active friends.

Options
Just went through my friends list and had to remove so many dead accounts. Looking to update and refresh my friends list.

I'm Meg. I'm doing a low carb/no soda die(t) thing. Looking for people that can motivate and be able to motivate others back. I live in Ohio (Northeast). Walking is my favorite thing to do. I've been vegetarian for 8 1/2 years.

Add me!!

Replies

• Dar_Line86
    Dar_Line86 Posts: 245 Member
    Options
    Having friends that are active is so helpful in this journey. Good luck feel free to.add me
  • hali1
    hali1 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Active as in working out often, or checking in here often? I try to do both. :) and I'm kind of in the same boat, all my friends on here disappear for months at a time so I'm the only one ever liking my own status, haha.
  • snehad123
    snehad123 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi Meg! I am Sneha. Im doing low carb too. Feel free to add me! :)
  • 1nprgr3s
    1nprgr3s Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Hi Meg, I'm Angela, I'm also a vegetarian and like lurking other vegetarians food diaries
  • openthegatekate
    openthegatekate Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Hi Meg, I'm not doing low carb or no soda but I am veggie! Looking for active people. Have been doing this for a little while and seeing results but they have slowed a bit. Have changed my weekly amount and will see how that goes. Will be willing to 'like' all of your fabulous hard work so feel free to add me. We've totally got this covered.