My journey so far

Options
jmbrown090
jmbrown090 Posts: 48 Member
I'm not quite where I want to be yet but after making this pic collage I've realized how far I have come. I started about 245. Just woke up one day and said enough was enough. I was sick of always being tired, hungover, mad at the world and refusing to look at myself in the mirror because of what I saw. I still sometimes see that old gal staring back at me (mind has NOT caught up with the body yet!) but I have so much more energy and am excited about life again. I have new goals, want to go back to school and absolutely enjoy waking up each day. I'm actually cranky if I can't work out. Which is insane bc I was someone who wanted to punch anyone who mentioned working out or going to the gym (deep down I was very jealous that I did not live that lifestyle but would hve never admitted that) I struggle with insecurities but am becoming more confident everyday.
Quick stats: 5'6 SW:~245 CW:161 Gw: 140 (we'll see how that goes once I get there

Replies

• jmbrown090
    Options
    Dang idk if the photos are working or not :/
  • dannmorris
    dannmorris Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Nope, I can't see the pics just jpeg images. Not sure how.
  • dannmorris
    dannmorris Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Go to search icon on top and type " How to post pictures" Don't abbreviate or you get lots of posts about pics.
  • DiaryOfaThickFitWoman
    DiaryOfaThickFitWoman Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    You go girl
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    You are looking good :)
  • sayhitostephz
    sayhitostephz Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Holy cow! Fantastic work, girl!!
  • IremiaRe
    IremiaRe Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    nice - oh and you can see all the pictures by clicking on the text next to the thumbnails in the original post.

That black dress is CUTE.

You look awesome.
  • rwhyte12
    rwhyte12 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    jmbrown090 wrote: »
    I'm not quite where I want to be yet but after making this pic collage I've realized how far I have come. I started about 245. Just woke up one day and said enough was enough. I was sick of always being tired, hungover, mad at the world and refusing to look at myself in the mirror because of what I saw. I still sometimes see that old gal staring back at me (mind has NOT caught up with the body yet!) but I have so much more energy and am excited about life again. I have new goals, want to go back to school and absolutely enjoy waking up each day. I'm actually cranky if I can't work out. Which is insane bc I was someone who wanted to punch anyone who mentioned working out or going to the gym (deep down I was very jealous that I did not live that lifestyle but would hve never admitted that) I struggle with insecurities but am becoming more confident everyday.
    Quick stats: 5'6 SW:~245 CW:161 Gw: 140 (we'll see how that goes once I get there

How are you finding a way to lose that much? I'm just interested.
  • juliegilburd
    juliegilburd Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Excellent work!
  • RedsGirl73
    RedsGirl73 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Great Job!
  • jmbrown090
    Options
    rwhyte12 wrote: »
    jmbrown090 wrote: »

How are you finding a way to lose that much? I'm just interested.

I'm not sure I understand your question. How do I plan to lose the rest of the weight? By cico :) but I feel like that's not what you're asking lol.
  • GetFit_Bre
    GetFit_Bre Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Motivation is the key. Keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!