60 Days Down, Small Goal Achieved!

Options
2»

Replies

• Lorilynn_37
    Lorilynn_37 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You only used walking as your exercise?
    I'm new to this and if I knew getting up and walking each morning would help that's amazing.. You can add me if you'd like. I would like the encouragement
  • cchapa08
    cchapa08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    @susi819 - Thank you very much! I will enjoy it!

@msanc095 - Thank you, it has not been easy, but I have set my mind to it and I refuse to fail.

@nowine4me - YES! :)

@lorilynn33 - Yes, I get up and walk every morning. I notice that I actually see better results when I walk in the morning vs walking in the evenings. I started walking .5 miles and worked my way up to where I have been walking 3 the last couple of weeks. It gets easier and more enjoyable. I look forward to adding even more, or two walks a day when I get back.
  • Lorilynn_37
    Lorilynn_37 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Since you walk so early do you eat breakfast before or after your walk. I seen you drink lots of water too. I may give it a try!
    Thanks!
  • jencook1969
    jencook1969 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    WOW! Big difference! I'm 49 days in, 21.6 pounds down. I'm losing around my waist and hips first, can't wait to see a change in my face! Great job!!!! I have 79 pounds to go...
  • cchapa08
    cchapa08 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    @lorilynn33 - I go for a walk first thing, then come home and get ready for work, then eat breakfast. Definitely give it a try! Everything is worth a try!

@jencook1969 - Thank you very much. Hang in there and keep on keeping on! You will see results, it just takes time and everyone loses in different spots. It just depends on you. Just don't give up! :)
  • MWALTERS6
    MWALTERS6 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Excellent job! You look terrific!
  • stelloian
    stelloian Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Whoah! There is definitely a difference. You look pretty fantastic!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!