Went to the doctor today

Options
Well, I hurt my back by a simple movement, Saturday. I just got out of bed!!
I always hurt my back and now I know why. That wonderful siatica nerve.
I have something like siaticasilitas?? Something like that.

But wait, it gets better. I am considered obease. 241.5 lbs now.

I also have a few moles to have removed and I have to have, which I know I need, a breadt reduction. One is 6 lbs over weight and 1 is 7 lbs over weight.

I wear a 40 DD and am a 44 generally.... woo hoo

So I have a strict order to loose 30 lbs before the reduction surgery.

Please Help Me!!!!!

Replies

• elliott062907
    elliott062907 Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    Well, I hurt my back by a simple movement, Saturday. I just got out of bed!!
    I always hurt my back and now I know why. That wonderful siatica nerve.
    I have something like siaticasilitas?? Something like that.

But wait, it gets better. I am considered obease. 241.5 lbs now.

I also have a few moles to have removed and I have to have, which I know I need, a breadt reduction. One is 6 lbs over weight and 1 is 7 lbs over weight.

I wear a 40 DD and am a 44 generally.... woo hoo

So I have a strict order to loose 30 lbs before the reduction surgery.

Please Help Me!!!!!
  • Violet_Mist
    Options
    Well, I'd certainly keep up with the diet and fitness plan you've been sticking to if you've lost any weight with this site.....how long until the surgery? If you know that, it may help you determine how much weight you can lose. Maybe your doctor can help you.
  • AmyNVegas
    AmyNVegas Posts: 2,215 Member
    Options
    Stick to what MFP sets for you and please ask us when you have a question or need an idea, someone out here can always help. Great to have you!:flowerforyou:

Amy:bigsmile:
    118984.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • robsgal
    robsgal Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    You can do it! One of the first things I would suggest trying is to make a weekly menu and then just get that food, if you don't have tempting food around you can't munch on it and also be sure to drink your water. Hopefully your family will support this. You would be surprised how many tasty and healthy meals you can sneak by them. Portion control is my number one issue so another suggestion I have is to start eating off of smaller plates...less room to put food on a plate means less food to eat.

Whenever your back feels better try to do some light walking. Anything extra is great...as long as you don't hurt yourself more. OUCH!
  • pinkpixies
    Options
    Why do you need a breast reduction for a DD cup? Thats not abnormally large. >.< Lose weight and you'll probably get down to a C, which is small.
  • ce_fit
    ce_fit Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    Agree with robsgal, plan everything for the week and stick to your plan. If you give in then go for a walk after. Make that first commitment to loose 5 lbs and then tell the world.

Good luck.
  • elliott062907
    Options
    Well, I'd certainly keep up with the diet and fitness plan you've been sticking to if you've lost any weight with this site.....how long until the surgery? If you know that, it may help you determine how much weight you can lose. Maybe your doctor can help you.

They want to do it by April
  • elliott062907
    Options
    Why do you need a breast reduction for a DD cup? Thats not abnormally large. >.< Lose weight and you'll probably get down to a C, which is small.

when I lost weight before I lost it fast and I have droopies and I developed them fast..... c cup in the 5th grade
  • oregonlady
    oregonlady Posts: 2,743 Member
    Options
    boy can i relate to what u r saying. i had C boobs in 5th grade too. i was ashamed of them and my big body.:cry:
    i had the biggest boobs in the school!:laugh:
    they have always been saggy too.
    before i met my husband, one of my "life goals" was to get them lifted!:smile:
    but he has changed my mind cause he loves (and enjoys!) me 100%.:bigsmile:

mfp, it's food/exercise log, and the uplifting chat can really help. i'm glad u joined nd i hope u benifit from it!

:heart:
  • pinkpixies
    Options

when I lost weight before I lost it fast and I have droopies and I developed them fast..... c cup in the 5th grade
    Mine have always been droopy but that comes with large breasts. hehe I was a DD in 6th grade...now about an H, I believe...not buying new bras until I lose more weight.
  • lulubar
    lulubar Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    I feel your pain.... The bad thing is that it becomes a catch 22 - large bust can lead to back issues - and back issues can lead to limited activity which is no help to weight loss. Log your food!!! Stick to your calories!! Drink, drink, drink your water - you can lose weight without the exercise, you just won't tone your body... but weight loss and perhaps the breast reduction, will make your back better. Try some stretching - easy does it - but it really could help - my cable on demand stations include a yoga class designed for back pain which is great.

Just DON'T let the back pain be an excuse for not sticking to your weightloss plan! You can do this and you'll be soooooooo happy that you stuck with it!

Be strong - good luck!!!
  • elliott062907
    Options
    just a update, thank you all for the comcern

I have been walking everyday and I have dropped 6 lbs. Can't really do too much lifting, but I will get back in my arm weights when I can.

I am looking for a yoga instructor in my neck of the woods but I am keeping up with my stretches.

I tell ya, anyone who suffers from back pain, it just really takes a lot out of ya!!!!
  • chelseachick
    Options
    you're doing great - keep up the walking because it can also help with the back pain

my sister had terrible back pain and finally ended up having surgery - she is sssssssssssssoooooooooooooo much better now.

keep you spirits up and with the pre surgery weight loss plus loosing some "breast" load - it should all help relieve your back!

:flowerforyou:
  • elliott062907
    Options
    I am going to start on my hand weights tonight to get some of the load down a bit!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: