i'm not new, but starting again.

Options
gemcoyle
gemcoyle Posts: 14 Member
Hi - I would like more freinds for motivation and support. I was on this for awhile and sort of fell off as I let life get in the way. I am back and ready to make some heathy lifestyle changes. I probably wont be posting weight loss updates as I think this time i'm going to try and measure myself by how I am feeling instead of the number.

Replies

• fitjourneymama
    fitjourneymama Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :)
  • jenj1313
    jenj1313 Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    I'm not new either and have stopped and started multiple times... I figure at least I keep catching back up to the wagon! I know I've lost friends during periods of in-activity, but I never delete people who are inactive b/c I figure they might come back any time and will still need support. If our periods of actually being active here overlap, perfect. Feel free to add me if you want.
  • ThisisnotTinder
    ThisisnotTinder Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hey there and welcome back. This is my third time on MFP. 1ST time I didnt really know/care what I was doing. 2nd time, I was very successful and now I'm back for a 3rd round after falling off the wagon, getting ran over by it and now limping back to hitch a ride again. Feel free to add me. I try to stay active on my account but sometimes life gets in the way and I forget to log in. Good luck to you!