new biggest loser challenge

Options
Ive noticed that most challenges have already started would anyone be interested in starting a new biggest loser challenge?

Replies

• n2dfire
    n2dfire Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Ive noticed that most challenges have already started would anyone be interested in starting a new biggest loser challenge?
  • holly78
    holly78 Posts: 347
    Options
    i'd be interested!:smile:
  • fitladyfawkes
    fitladyfawkes Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    HEY! ME TOO!!!
  • n2dfire
    Options
    alright im not quite sure how to work it yet im still researching just keep an eye out on here
  • JesCrdr
    JesCrdr Posts: 28
    Options
    Definitely! Me too! Let me know what I can do to help get it started!
  • n2dfire
    Options
    From what Ive read so far they are following the bl show but the way I see it a challenge is a challenge. we could always set the same rules you know have a weight in initially and go week from week a weigh in every week and depending on how many people we get we can determin teams we will just call it something different than biggest loser that way we can set it apart. any ideas on how to make this work suggestion would be awsome after all we are all here for the same thing!!!:happy: :tongue: :drinker:
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I am on the purple team and we just send in our starting weight and our goal weight. then we weigh in every wednesday morning. then the leaders post the weights within the next day or so and how much percentage we lost. the challenges we set up and post on here are just something we come up with and see if anyone else on our team wants to join in and do them. it doesn't have to be done but it is pretty much for motivational purposes. I wish you all the best!! Have fun and lose weight!!
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    From what Ive read so far they are following the bl show but the way I see it a challenge is a challenge. we could always set the same rules you know have a weight in initially and go week from week a weigh in every week and depending on how many people we get we can determin teams we will just call it something different than biggest loser that way we can set it apart. any ideas on how to make this work suggestion would be awsome after all we are all here for the same thing!!!:happy: :tongue: :drinker:

make it part of ours!! I would love more people to join. just we need a new team because we have been getting a lot of people wanting to do this. I would say if you get over more then you can handle maybe someone else could start a team after that. we have black red blue and purple. more the merrier (teams that is) hope you join in on ours!
  • Girlmom282109
    Options

I PM'd You
  • renae77
    Options

make it part of ours!! I would love more people to join. just we need a new team because we have been getting a lot of people wanting to do this. I would say if you get over more then you can handle maybe someone else could start a team after that. we have black red blue and purple. more the merrier (teams that is) hope you join in on ours!
    Yep she set us all up and she knows her stuff! Come on and join in with us!!
  • n2dfire
    Options
    i think that would be good i just dont know if i have enough time to be team leader imean i guess i could is there a green team already?
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    i think that would be good i just dont know if i have enough time to be team leader imean i guess i could is there a green team already?

the only thing that takes some time is making sure you get everyones weight. there is not a green team. If you have a grat team they would be able to get the challenges started. We do one challenge a week and change it up on wednesdays.
  • renae77
    Options
    Not yet, unless you want to be it! That would be great. You don't have to be on here all the time. Everyone will report their weight to you every week and you can check in with everyone through out the week when you can. Then you can post the new weights and percentages like our leaders do. Maybe bohlon15 can tell you how to set everything else up. Good luck!
  • n2dfire
    Options
    alright green team it is
  • n2dfire
    Options
    how many people per team?
  • JenniBlomstrom
    Options
    I would love to join...any color team really...I could use the motivation :happy:

Let me know if I can do anything to help.
    127314.png
  • renae77
    Options
    how many people per team?
    we probably have 20 or more on our teams now....just keep adding them and if you think you get too many maybe there can be another team added
  • JesCrdr
    JesCrdr Posts: 28
    Options
    I'd love to be on the green team, too. Let me know if you need anything.
  • DawnInOhio
    DawnInOhio Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Okay, I'll be on the green team...just not on Thursday (did you guys do that in high school, you couldn't wear green on Thurs:laugh: :laugh: ) Just kidding!
  • n2dfire
    Options
    alright got a team started the green team ive got a post specificaly for it in this same category just go to that one