Not adding exercise calories to food Diary

Options
Is there a way not to add my calories burnt exercising to my food program but yet keep track of them as I don't want to eat those burned calories as extra food...

Replies

• thatdesertgirl777
    thatdesertgirl777 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    I usually add my exercise in, then change the calorie burn to 1 calorie that way it won't affect my custom goal I made.
  • rlaramee2
    rlaramee2 Posts: 29 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Or you could always just enter all your exercise as strength training. MFP doesn't allocate any calorie burn to weights
  • rlaramee2
    rlaramee2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I usually add my exercise in, then change the calorie burn to 1 calorie that way it won't affect my custom goal I made.

This works just the same
  • snerggly
    snerggly Posts: 112 Member
    Options

I am thinking about doing this too. Thank you. Some days I eat back all my calories, some days I don't.
  • Betseyknits
    Betseyknits Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks for,the answers. Appreciate it. I'm not wanting to,use the calories now,if one day I'm unusually hungry, then I shall but I'm working out hard, changed my routine and it's making a huge difference...burning many more calories and I'm 79 years young. Worked out,past 38 years, it's the only way to stay healthy and in shape for me....thanks everyone
  • luckynky
    luckynky Posts: 123 Member
    Options

That's usually what I do.