Fellow females with open diaries, let me add you!

Options
Mine is open as well :) we can share ideas! Just comment below and I'll add you

Replies

• chrystenfo
    chrystenfo Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I would love more friends on here!
  • SwissHausfrau
    SwissHausfrau Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    you can add me, I'm new and my diary doesn't say much at the moment though. I do plan to log daily so some motivation would also be good.
  • fr33sia12
    fr33sia12 Posts: 1,258 Member
    Options
    You don't need to add people to see their diaries if they already have open diaries :)
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Added!
  • zhannap
    zhannap Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    add me
  • CatherineLaurel
    Options
    fr33sia12 wrote: »
    You don't need to add people to see their diaries if they already have open diaries :)

Oh, really? I didn't know! Well, I'll still add peeps so they show up on my news feed and we can motivate each other :)
  • kbmwegner
    kbmwegner Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    add me!
  • CatherineLaurel
    Options
    Added!
  • Camish911
    Camish911 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I have an open diary as long as it's a judgement free viewing :blush: Sometimes I don't eat very well...
  • mswanger09
    mswanger09 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    Add Me.
  • CatherineLaurel
    Options
    Camish911 wrote: »
    I have an open diary as long as it's a judgement free viewing :blush: Sometimes I don't eat very well...

Lol same! You should see my 4th of July one...om lg
  • CarolF11
    CarolF11 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me
  • grace914
    grace914 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I'm open! Anyone can add me. But, I'm with Camish911 - no judging :smile: I recently added friends with open diaries. It has helped me a lot in the past week or so. It really does motivate you when you get a like or a helpful hint to reduce eating bad food and etc.
  • CatherineLaurel
    Options
    grace914 wrote: »
    I'm open! Anyone can add me. But, I'm with Camish911 - no judging :smile: I recently added friends with open diaries. It has helped me a lot in the past week or so. It really does motivate you when you get a like or a helpful hint to reduce eating bad food and etc.

No judgement here! only support :smiley:
  • USLJH10
    USLJH10 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    fill free to add me.
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    I don't mind new friends but be forewarned I do not believe in "clean eating" or "shakes" or "low carb" etc... It is ALL flexible dieting for me (eat "all the foods" as long as it fits my calories)...so if your expecting all that clean eating stuff, don't bother adding me. I don't believe in it.
    And I'm a straight-shooter, so if you don't like that personality, again, I'm not your girl!
  • CatherineLaurel
    Options
    I don't mind new friends but be forewarned I do not believe in "clean eating" or "shakes" or "low carb" etc... It is ALL flexible dieting for me (eat "all the foods" as long as it fits my calories)...so if your expecting all that clean eating stuff, don't bother adding me. I don't believe in it.
    And I'm a straight-shooter, so if you don't like that personality, again, I'm not your girl!

I'm all CICO and that's it! I'm not cutting out anything.
  • DoreenaV1975
    DoreenaV1975 Posts: 567 Member
    Options
    cla11b wrote: »

I'm all CICO and that's it! I'm not cutting out anything.

"Did we just become best friends?!" LOL!
  • yoplait311
    yoplait311 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well!
  • Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    You can add me as well, but my logs are pretty boring lol!