Looking for breakfast ideas.

Options
I am looking for breakfast ideas can you share what you had today for breakfast.

Replies

• Escape_Artist
    Escape_Artist Posts: 1,155 Member
    Options
    Bread, peanut butter, cottage cheese aND a banana. I'm boring that way :blush:
  • racmactac
    racmactac Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Natural yogurt and small amount of granola
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    100g blueberries with 30g museli and 200g plain greek yogurt. Dash of sweetener and splash of vanilla extract. Yum! Eat this almost every morning, just change up the fruit (Cherries with almond extract is my favorite!)
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    Options
    Two eggs cooked over medium and then broiled on ciabatta bread with cheese, cherries, and coffee with milk.
  • fitgoals23
    fitgoals23 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I am a morning exerciser so before my workout I just have a big glass of water and a spoonful of peanut butter. Then after my workout I usually have a greek yogurt (fat-free and no sugar added) or some scrambled egg whites, along with a lot more water and a piece of fruit if I am really hungry.
  • socalrunner59
    socalrunner59 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    My standard breakfast is any combination of the following

Fresh carrot juice
    Steel Cut Oatmeal
    Yogurt
    Blueberries
    Banana
    2 egg omelette with fresh goat cheese and herbs
    2 scrambled egg, mozzarella breakfast burrito
    2 egg omelette with spinach & cheese
    Glass of milk
  • Brithicks
    Brithicks Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    pre gym, I had a banana and coffee with canned coconut milk. After, I had an acai bowl with vanilla protein powder blended in and berries, coconut, and pumpkin seeds on top.
  • mylifeisbeautiful
    mylifeisbeautiful Posts: 292 Member
    Options
    This week I've been having "heritage flakes" (trader joes cereal with kamut, quinoa etc) with kefir yogurt, blueberries and a few chocolate chips to keep me happy :blush:
  • diannethegeek
    diannethegeek Posts: 14,776 Member
    Options
    orange-cream-greek-yogurt.png

Some of my other go-to breakfasts are:
    Mini egg frittatas
    Overnight oats
    Steel cut oats with fruit & protein powder
    Bagel thin with whipped cream cheese and lox
    Mashed avocado on toast
    Blueberry pancakes (I eat mine with Greek yogurt instead of syrup)
    Scrambled eggs & veggies
    Leftovers from yesterday
    Eggs on toast
    Fried egg on a sandwich slim with cheese
    Protein shake with fruit, yogurt, & protein powder
    Fried egg on a multigrain waffle
  • Ruth2944
    Ruth2944 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Make a Fritatta (omelette) with load of vegies and or low fat feta/bacon - I usually make a big one packed with tomato spinach mushrooms peppers etc with 4/5 eggs and the then cut in quarter portions nice for a change.
  • Ruth2944
    Ruth2944 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Another suggestion is Apple Porridge: 40g Oats, 200ml unsweetened Almond Milk, cinnamon, sweetner/maple syrup and GRATE AN APPLE into it before cooking - it makes a little porridge go a long way, and it's almost like a dessert.
  • jmidd97
    jmidd97 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    My ones a weird one, because I design my meals to have as much protein stuffed in it as possible: 95g tuna (tomato and onion flavour) between 2 fried eggs (almost like a sandwich). Homemade egg+chicken+cheese muffin, and a cup of tea made with zero calorie caramel syrup and skim milk powder. About 400 calories.
  • BarbellzNBrotein
    BarbellzNBrotein Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Chicken sausages with feta cheese.