Hi Everyone!

Options
I'm brand new to this site and really hoping it will work for me! I know I"m eating well over 1200 calories a day but really don't know how to get it under control. Hopefully someone will have some great advice. I need some friends too. Great filling lo cal recipes? Is anyone else 1200 calories and if so what are you eating. I know that what ever I eat I need to save a snack for at night because thats a habit I haven't been able to break yet. I do walk usually about 45-60 minutes 3-4 times a week but thats it. I have nothing but excuses. Before when I worked I was too busy now I'm not working and I have too much time. I do drink smoothies with Soy milk L-F and Whey but they only last about 5 hours. Look forward to hearing what you all think!
Great to meet u all!:bigsmile:

Replies

• bluefootballdiva
    Options
    I'm brand new to this site and really hoping it will work for me! I know I"m eating well over 1200 calories a day but really don't know how to get it under control. Hopefully someone will have some great advice. I need some friends too. Great filling lo cal recipes? Is anyone else 1200 calories and if so what are you eating. I know that what ever I eat I need to save a snack for at night because thats a habit I haven't been able to break yet. I do walk usually about 45-60 minutes 3-4 times a week but thats it. I have nothing but excuses. Before when I worked I was too busy now I'm not working and I have too much time. I do drink smoothies with Soy milk L-F and Whey but they only last about 5 hours. Look forward to hearing what you all think!
    Great to meet u all!:bigsmile:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! You will love this site. I wish you much luck:flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    hi and welcome!
    fairly new myself and I have to say its amazing what seeing what you actually are eating will do for you in respect to not wanting to go over! I never thought it would but wow my advice would be to really keep track even if you go over and then reevaluate what you ate that made you go over....find lower cal or healthier choices....its definitely takes some getting use to but so worth it!

great job on the walking though! oh and I sooo relate to excuses ha ha....ahhhh that's why we are here though...to start fresh!

best of luck and hope to talk w/ you again!
    Ali
  • dogwdots
    dogwdots Posts: 146
    Options
    Welcome!