Giving this a try again

Options
Hey everyone! I'm starting out again on the weightloss journey. I've tried and failed many times before. This time I feel like I'm doing it for the right reasons. To be healthy and not so much for losing weight

Replies

• happydance1978
    happydance1978 Posts: 1,489 Member
    Options
    Way to go. It all starts with mentality. You've got this. And we've got your back :D
  • abitofbliss
    abitofbliss Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Great decision! Best of luck!
  • sayingyes2success
    sayingyes2success Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Best of luck to you. Good health should be the main focus. Feel free to friend me if you'd like. I have a great bunch of people I've been going on my journey with who are amazingly supportive.
  • mlconroy1066
    mlconroy1066 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'm Marsha. Having so much probs with arthritis - knees, fingers, hips, you name it - and during today's doc appointment, the doc told me to lose 50#. He says "You'll feel SO much better. I promise" I had lost about 20# a year or two ago following MFP, but it has crept back. So I resume tonight - Back on target now. Doc said that if I swam 3X a week, lost weight and did light weights, I would be amazed at how much better I would feel. That is much more encouraging than simply telling me to lose weight. I really want to feel better! So I encourage you, my friend. May you begin to feel healthy and strong very quickly! Keep in touch.