looking for friends & support!

Options
juday3
juday3 Posts: 78 Member
Hi everyone! I'm just reintroducing myself here on MFP! I have over 120lbs to lose. I'm tired of being unhealthy, and not being able to live life because I'm so worried about being judged because I'm overweight/obese. I've struggled with my weight all my life and now I've reach my highest weight and its upsetting. I want to change for the better, and be physically healthy to enjoy life instead of watching life pass me by. I'm looking for new friends for support and inspiration. Cheers to everyone for trying to be healthy or starting on a weight-loss journey! :)

Replies

• horoscopa
    horoscopa Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    welcome! you will reach your goals; is not gonna be easy but you'll get there!
  • DC318
    DC318 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Hi Juday3 I'm all new to this but like you I've had enough of feeling tired and unable to fully participate in life. I clearly can't do this on my own so I need some support too! Let me know how you get on xx
  • spatino805
    spatino805 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm also struggling to lose over 50 lbs and have a long way to go. Hang in there. Feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • SaraMA1
    SaraMA1 Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Hi there! Losing weight steady is not easy, as I have tried most of my life. I'm really getting serious again and trying to hold myself more accountable! I would love to be friends and chat about life, recipies, fitness and more! Add me please
  • lorimc1971
    lorimc1971 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I am there right with you. Add me. I'd do it but I can't seem to find the add me button in this forum.
  • sayingyes2success
    sayingyes2success Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You CAN do this Juday3. Feel free to add me. I would love to go on this journey with you. I have been a yo-yo dieter most of my life, but this time feels right to me. I started my healthy lifestyle changes in January, but it took a few months until it all really clicked. I came back to MFP in June and I credit the support and motivation I've received here that really made it all come together.