I am currently smoking my last cigarette.

Options
Ever.

:)

Replies

• Missevanston
    Missevanston Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :smile:

I did it! So Can you! Good Luck!
  • 623Hernandez
    623Hernandez Posts: 458
    Options
    YAY!!!!!! That is awesome!
    My last smoke was 4/30!
    I don't feel like I quit but I just don't do it.
  • jodidlyO
    jodidlyO Posts: 37
    Options
    Good luck - it gets easier every day!
  • kendrafallon
    kendrafallon Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    Good luck!! I quit just over a year ago - it's one of the best things I ever did for myself!!
  • fitamazon
    fitamazon Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! I am coming up on 3 years quit in September. It can be done! :smile:
  • ImNotThatBob
    ImNotThatBob Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Wait, they didn't give you a blindfold with that cigarette did they? Oh, o.k. good. Whew, you had me worried for a second. :smokin: :drinker:
  • angdrusso
    angdrusso Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good luck I gave up 6 months ago (new years) - it is hard at first - but now I don't even think about it! x
  • AleksAas
    AleksAas Posts: 13
    Options
    You can do it!
  • quietlywinning
    quietlywinning Posts: 889 Member
    Options
    You can do this!!!!!!!! Good job - way to go!
  • 6heatherb6
    6heatherb6 Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    YAY YOU!!!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    YOU CAN DO IT.....
    CONGRATULATIONS....
  • keepkickingbutt
    keepkickingbutt Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    ROCK. ON. You are a total legend.... you can do it! We're here to support you so reach out if you need encouragement to stay on track. XO
  • skinnyb450
    skinnyb450 Posts: 288
    Options
    Awesome - I gave up just over 12 months ago (after 32 years) You will not look back - You will feel so much healthier (in the pocket and in the body ......)

You CAN do it....just take one day at a time :):flowerforyou:
  • pinkgirlzoe
    pinkgirlzoe Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    i am trying to give up at the moment too. I had done really well and not smoked for a week and then this weekend i was down pub with mates and I had one of theres and before i knew it i was buying 10. i really do want to do this! hope we can support each other. add me if you would like :-)
  • RozeGod
    RozeGod Posts: 118
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS!! I quit about 8 months ago and NEVER looked back. It is not an easy journey but so worth the effort. I used Chantix for 2 weeks to get me started then just started to exercise more, use my lungs...It also helps to use an online support group . BEST OF LUCK!!
  • silkysly
    silkysly Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    I smoked my last cig June 18, 2001 around 3:30pm. If I can do it, you can too!
  • BJPCraig
    BJPCraig Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    Good job & good luck! Cigarettes killed my grandfather, so I'm THRILLED any time anyone kicks the habit. I long for the day that the big tobacco companies go out of business because nobody's buying their poison.
  • ales1979
    ales1979 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!

I quit a year ago and I've felt so much better!! Its amazing how quickly you get out of the habit!

If I can do it, so can you!! you'll be fine!!

xx
  • eaglemonster
    eaglemonster Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    You can do it, I've just hit 57 days and feeling good for it. Stick with it.
  • julia80
    julia80 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Well done. I don't want to smoke any more but I don't want to give up smoking. I wish I could just fast forward to a time where I don't smoke :(
  • carpediem3
    carpediem3 Posts: 320 Member
    Options
    My last smoke was on June 20, 2009. You can do this!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!