Tuesday weigh in thread : who's in???

Options
Who wants to join me on a weekly Tuesday weigh in? I last weighed Friday and decided I need a regular day so its going to be Tuesday mornings. Well I lost a pound which I was disappointed about but when I remembered its only since Friday I was ok with it. So now I will try a whole week without weighing…can I do it?
Anyone else weigh today like to join this thread? we’ll update each week?
Decided to use official scales too in a chemist (I was lighter on those than my ones at home) but the 1 pound loss is based on my home scales…be using new ones from now on

Replies

• ironband
    ironband Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Sure! Tuesday is already my weigh in day, so I'm happy to join in. I use the scale at work (I work at a laboratory with calibrated scales), so I'll report in tomorrow!

Andre
  • mcc75
    mcc75 Posts: 72
    Options
    Nice one Andre...good luck and we'll look forward to your update
  • chevy88grl
    chevy88grl Posts: 3,937 Member
    Options
    I don't suppose someone who has just started to maintain can join? I am still weighing myself to keep an eye on things. I know how easily it is to gain a pound here or a pound there and next thing you know -- you've gained 30lbs.

Can someone in maintenance mode join? If so, I'd like to join! If not, I'll understand. :)
  • hanburglang
    Options
    YAAYY!! I would love to join, my 'Weigh-In' day is a Tuesday as thats the day I started this MFP diet :-)
  • flnfrgge
    flnfrgge Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I usually weigh in on Fridays but, if I know I am not the only one weighing in it will help me stay on track. :)
  • themurph8910
    themurph8910 Posts: 124
    Options
    I will weigh-in with you guys! mine won't come until the evening time though. (i work overnight and sleep during the day and like to weigh myself after i get out of bed before i eat anything.)
  • Aid_B
    Aid_B Posts: 427
    Options
    Not weighed in for a few months

6:30 194lbs/88 kg. 6lb lost since last weigh in

Aid :o)
  • mcc75
    Options
    welcome everyone..and yes you can join us as you are maintaining....you can be our inspiration because your photos look amazing
    SO anyone actually weighed yet? Im from uk so its 8am for me thats why weigh in is done and dusted...if not ill look fwd to updates
  • mcc75
    Options
    Aid well done. Hopefully thats motivated you.
    On the new scales i was 14stone 3 pound (90.3kg) so we're not too far apart weight wise...ill try catch you up..lol
  • adamswife01
    adamswife01 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    I am in!

7/5/11 143lbs
  • chevy88grl
    Options
    It's 3:20am here and I haven't been to bed yet. So, while it is technically Tuesday the 5th, my body thinks it is still Monday the 4th. lol. I will weigh in when I wake up - but it likely won't be til noon or 1pm (Eastern time). So, be patient with me - I'm a night owl who sleeps late. :smile:
  • kevandkeira
    kevandkeira Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Can I join please??
    At 175 at the moment.
  • ironband
    Options
    Hi all,

Well, I stepped on the scale today and thought it must be wrong. It reads 251.5 lb, which is a six pound loss from last week! As I run through my mental checklist as to why the loss shows so high (wearing slacks today...was I wearing jeans last week? Last week I drank a bottle of water on the way to work...today I didn't...was I retaining water last week or something?...am I wearing the same shoes?) I guess it doesn't matter. I'm just going to move forward and enjoy the success. While I don't want to loose too quickly, this brings my average weight loss per week to 3 lb, and I guess I can live with that.

I'll update my blog tomorrow as usual.

Until next week!

Andre
  • southtowngirl
    southtowngirl Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Tuesday is my day anyway so I'll join in as well.

7/5/11 ........ 154.2
  • SugarBaby1987
    SugarBaby1987 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    I'll do it! I don't really have a scheduled day that I weigh myself, but I need to.
  • chevy88grl
    Options
    Okay.. official numbers:

7-5-11: 144lbs. Right in my "range". :) It is fluctuating between 143.5-144.
  • flnfrgge
    flnfrgge Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Weighed in at 3:00 P.M. 190 lbs. I am up .5 lbs from Friday but that is to be expected after the ridiculous holiday weekend of binge eating.
  • mcc75
    Options
    wow some brilliant losses well done Andre. maybe the Tuesday weigh in club will be a big 'loser' club
    Only one gain but we can all handle that as long as we know why and know it was a one off (special occassion /hol weekend etc) Loss next week?
    Well done evryone.
    Anyone got any events this week/weekend where they may find it hard? or we all going to have a great week sticking to our cals and exercise
  • ironband
    Options
    The family might hit the county fair again tonight, which has a lot of pitfalls...but I survived one trip there without any mishaps, so I don't think it will be a problem.
  • jillsdancin
    Options
    Tuesdays would ordinarily work out great for me, but this Tuesday I had to do something very difficult. One of my workout buddies, my chocolate lab, had to be put down due to advanced neurological issues. He was 13 years old.
    It was all I could do not to stress eat everything in sight. So today I weighed in and fortunately I have not gained anything...I am 142 for 7-7-11.
    My 6 year-old vizsla dog and I went for a run this morning. It felt like our lab was right there with us!