Random Abs

Options
Ever get tired of the same ab workouts everyday? I just stumbled upon this website:

http://randomabs.com/today/

it has a different routine everyday. never get bored!

Replies

• reagansmom05
    Options
    i love you for this!! i was just wanting to do some abs before bed because the 30 day shred i just started doesn't have enough abs for me at the moment. thanks a bunch!!!
  • Shizzman
    Shizzman Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Cool, awesome site!
  • ehedges31
    ehedges31 Posts: 72
    Options
    You're welcome! :) I literally just found it like 5 minutes ago and figured I'd share with everyone on MFP. :)
  • Helice
    Helice Posts: 1,075 Member
    Options
    post to look at the site later.
  • monoxidechick
    Options
    wow, really cool, thanks!!
  • astrosnider
    astrosnider Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    What a great site! Thanks for sharing.
  • JatieKo621
    JatieKo621 Posts: 425 Member
    Options
    Definitely just bookmarked it! Thanks!!
  • FairyMiss
    FairyMiss Posts: 1,812 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the link, going to make this my bedtime routine
  • deewildwoman
    deewildwoman Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    Thanks! I was just about to start looking around for a different routine. This is great.
  • Higglyjiggly64
    Options
    BUMP
  • reagansmom05
    Options
    just wanted to bump this again! you can get a random workout if you still want to do more than the daily one. AND the best part is the videos!! some moves i've never heard of but now i can just watch the video!
  • sdgirl22
    sdgirl22 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Awesome link - thanks so much for posting it!!
  • ehedges31
    Options
    You all are very welcome! Yes I love the Videos too!! :) share with all your friends!
  • ehedges31
    Options
    Also: If you in exhale while engaging in your abs its better. then inhale on the way back down (when doing a standard crunch). Definitely feel the burn!!!
  • RandomAbs
    RandomAbs Posts: 2
    Options
    Thank you all for using and sharing RandomAbs.com. It makes us feel good to see people talking about it.

We will be improving RA with some pretty cool features in the near future (while keeping it cost and log-in free), so keep on checking it out.

Feel free to reply with questions or suggestions here. Good luck to you all in your fitness goals :)