Any sweets with low calories (England)

Options
Any suggestions please message me

Replies

• Whitezombiegirl
    Whitezombiegirl Posts: 1,042 Member
    Options
    The mini packs e.g freddos 95cals. Fudge finger 115cals. Dairy milk mini bar is about 120 cals. Blue ribbon is 99 cals. Naked bars are not too high especially if you have half at a time.
  • lisaseager45
    lisaseager45 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Curly wurly 118. Packets of chewits 115. :-).
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    tesco do some in their healthy living range, butter mints and hunbugs I think
  • MoveitlikeManda
    MoveitlikeManda Posts: 846 Member
    Options
    and lemon serberts
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Tesco's mega marshmallows weigh ~25g per portion (4 pieces), and are only 84 calories.
    Jelly beans are not too bad, 3-4 calories each, so 20 (normal size) jelly beans is 70-80 calories.
    Also, Aldi do a bunch of fruit and veg bars that are very low cal - the pumpkin and cinnamon bars are only 89 calories.
    Most of the 'sweet and salty' popcorn bags are really low cal - Metcalf's version is 78 calories a bag, and taste nice.
    Something like a Soreen lunchbox mini loaf is 99 cals.
    Finally, for my chocolate/biscuit hit, Cadbury's Snack bars are 101 cals per pack (2 biscuits) or 10 peanut M&Ms are approx 100 calories.

I try and keep as many sweet options as I possibly can, as my sweet tooth is totally my downfall but, if I can find a satisfying low-cal snack, it just keeps me going.
  • 35dollars
    35dollars Posts: 832 Member
    Options
    Maybe stretching the definition of sweets, but Cadbury Brunch Bars are 150, and Kellog's Nutri-Grain Raisin Bakes are 167.

Stretching even further, SIS GO 40g Energy bars are only 139
  • smotheredincheese
    smotheredincheese Posts: 559 Member
    Options
    I love Chewits. They take ages to unwrap so I can't eat them too quickly which makes them seem more satisfying than something like a Cadburys Fudge, which is gone in two mouthfuls.
  • kargrego
    kargrego Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just something I do for a treat, is diet root beer with a splash of half and half, over ice-- it is exactly like a root beer float to me!
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    In the evenings, I like to do tea with 2 dark chocolate digestives (appx. 160-170 calories) - I find I can easily fit it in a 1,300 calorie day.
  • TundraSwan
    TundraSwan Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    M&S do those sugar-free sweets (usually right by the tills) which I think are around 8 calories each. Similar to the Sula range.
  • kazminchu
    kazminchu Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Werther's Original. I buy cheap Lidl versions and they have 20cals per sweet.
  • leahambrose12
    leahambrose12 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Eat dark chocolate. In small amounts. It is good for your heart and will help you reduce cravings.
  • Ells_n_x
    Ells_n_x Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Just as an update! I went to the local shop and was able to buy a flump which is far free and only 30 calories! For those who do not know what a flump is it is basically a marshmallow twist
  • dizzieblondeuk
    dizzieblondeuk Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Just as an update! I went to the local shop and was able to buy a flump which is far free and only 30 calories! For those who do not know what a flump is it is basically a marshmallow twist
    Marshmallows are my go to, for an intense sweet hit. I much prefer the giant sized ones, like Flumps or the cylinder shaped ones you get in big bags at the supermarket, from the mini ones. Unlike chocolate, which I can pretty much inhale(!), sweeties like marshmallows and jelly beans are so sugary that I can only eat small amounts of them. Also, Flumps may well be the cheapest sweet you can buy - 10p the last I saw! Can't even get Freddos for that any more!

• minniemoo1972
    minniemoo1972 Posts: 295 Member
    Options
    kargrego wrote: »
    Just something I do for a treat, is diet root beer with a splash of half and half, over ice-- it is exactly like a root beer float to me!

We don't have half and half here.
  • kermax39
    kermax39 Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Im not really a fan of sweets but I do have a cadburys crunchie (150 cals for the muktipack one) or even a galaxy. Not really alot of calories for proper chocolate. I eat crisps daily, like walkers or today I had wheat crunchies..actually 2 packets lol.....I just cant do it unless I get proper treats in every day. Done this from day one and iv lost 2.7 stone. Im always over my carb allowance but as long as im within my calorie allowance it doesnt affect weight loss