The difference 10 pounds made for me

Options
st476
st476 Posts: 357 Member
edited July 2016 in Success Stories
I'm not at my goal weight yet but I'm getting there. Although the picture says 150, I'm pretty sure I was 140 pounds in the before picture. 150 was my highest weight but I don't think I have any pictures from when I was 150 where I wasn't hiding under sweaters. :) I have 10 more pounds to go to reach my goal weight of 120!
mg416nt8h1ed.jpeg
Feel free to add me if we seem similar!

Replies

• 20likenow
    20likenow Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    You look great! I was 147 in January and I'm 130. I feel so much better!!
  • mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! I can really see the difference!
  • MamaFunky
    MamaFunky Posts: 735 Member
    Options
    Great job! It is amazing how much a difference just 10 lbs can make. I lost about 10/15 lbs and had similar before and after pics.
    You look great!! Congrats! :smile:
  • st476
    Options
    Thanks everyone! The biggest difference I can see is that I was more round in my stomach area before and now it's curved more inwards! I didn't even realize how round I was until I wasn't anymore :)
  • CatherineLaurel
    CatherineLaurel Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    You look great! How tall are you?
  • st476
    Options
    cla11b wrote: »
    You look great! How tall are you?
    Thank you! 5'4 :)
  • JenHuedy
    JenHuedy Posts: 611 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for sharing! I've been struggling with losing 5 more pounds and wondering if it would be worth it. If my changes are half as good as yours I'd be thrilled!
  • st476
    Options
    JenHuedy wrote: »
    Great job! Thanks for sharing! I've been struggling with losing 5 more pounds and wondering if it would be worth it. If my changes are half as good as yours I'd be thrilled!
    When you're already pretty small each pound is going to make a difference, good luck!!
  • ItsyBitsy246
    ItsyBitsy246 Posts: 307 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Awesome! I'm down 18+ pounds and it doesn't show in pics. (5'4" started at about 180). Clothes are looser though. Whatever you're doing is working, I was about 125 ten years ago, so I'm inspired to get back down there.
  • errollmaclean
    errollmaclean Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    That's fantastic! Great work! :)
  • rebeccaEsmith
    rebeccaEsmith Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Looking good girl
  • danika2point0
    danika2point0 Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing. We have very similar stats. I am also 5'4''...started close to 160, got down to about 128, just bounced up again to the high 130s but on the way back down to a solid 130 (ultimate goal: 125). I have also noticed at this weight/height, every pound lost really makes a huge difference. The difference in my body between 140 to 130 is huge!
  • jmidd97
    jmidd97 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Wow, congrats on the weight loss!! Its so strange...I'm 5'3-5'4 too, but at 130 I looked like a flabby blob....whereas you look amazing!
  • snehad123
    snehad123 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! Way to go gal!
  • WinterCoat16
    WinterCoat16 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Amazing job :) I'm similar in height and even the slightest weight loss seems to make a difference! <3
  • HippySkoppy
    HippySkoppy Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic. Well done!!!
  • cessi0909
    cessi0909 Posts: 654 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! You look great!
    I am the same, I have gained 8 pounds and it makes a big difference in how I look, I feel and my clothes fit.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!