What are your non food rewards?

Options
Do you have rnon food rewards for weightloss milestones? I just reset everything and started over. Here are my rewards for every 10lbs lost.

Share yours!

llfc7yr6fvqp.png

Replies

• cjdecz
    cjdecz Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I've been building an Amazon Wishlist for this very purpose!
  • Rocknut53
    Rocknut53 Posts: 1,794 Member
    Options
    I bought a couple new pairs of shorts when I reached my goal weight, but I figure this is now my life so I'm not planning on rewards. Feeling good and seeing the new me in the mirror is reward enough. I would love to go out and binge on new clothes, but I'm unemployed right now so the my budget won't allow it.
  • BarbellzNBrotein
    BarbellzNBrotein Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Not particularly, just a sense of inward satisfaction knowing I've accomplished what I said I would. For me no item can equate that feeling.
  • queenliz99
    queenliz99 Posts: 15,317 Member
    Options
    Smaller clothes for me!
  • clh72569
    clh72569 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I bought Victoria Secret bra and panty, new workout clothes, for Ultimate goal weight: Kate Spade purse!
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    Options
    I'm a big believer in non-food rewards, the cheaper the better.

Swag from a race, displayed on the bulletin board
    A Happy Dance
    Bubble bath
    A pat on the back or a high five
    A book-mark
    Home-made pedicure
  • MissTattoo
    MissTattoo Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I wish I had a steady hand to give myself a pedicure. lol
  • Pterod
    Pterod Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    I bought new trainers to celebrate finishing couch to 5k. I'll have a long overdue hair cut when I reach 2 stone off. I have 3 1/2 stone to go.
  • PandoraGreen721
    PandoraGreen721 Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    Not particularly, just a sense of inward satisfaction knowing I've accomplished what I said I would. For me no item can equate that feeling.

This is me. I finally stuck with it and am now almost two years in from when I started. I have never strayed and am still working towards new goals..that said...I think anything you can do to continue to motivate yourself - do it! Whatever keeps you going and smashing your goals!! <3
  • MissTattoo
    Options
    I bought new trainers to celebrate finishing couch to 5k. I'll have a long overdue hair cut when I reach 2 stone off. I have 3 1/2 stone to go.

Maybe I should add that to the list! I stopped coloring my hair because my grays were taking over and the color wasn't sticking, but I want to try some funky new colors!
  • MissTattoo
    Options

I wish I was like that. I like stuff. lolol I tell myself to push hard, but I'm like hey...push harder because there is this mini reward at the end!
  • Caitlinbc
    Caitlinbc Posts: 1,914 Member
    Options
    Fitting better into clothes and feeling better about myself are great rewards for me. Being able to fit in chairs better.

Sometimes I'll treat myself to something from Sephora or treat myself to a manicure/pedi.

• MissTattoo
    Options
    Caitlinbc wrote: »
    Fitting better into clothes and feeling better about myself are great rewards for me. Being able to fit in chairs better.

Sometimes I'll treat myself to something from Sephora or treat myself to a manicure/pedi.

Yes! I do a little dance when I feel like my underwear are getting big!
  • robot_potato
    robot_potato Posts: 1,535 Member
    Options
    I have a great many 50's pin-up style dresses that I want to order when i am at my (permanent) goal size. I also have a tattoo waiting to be done when i hit goal (only 13 more pounds!)
  • alaine5377
    alaine5377 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I never thought about using non food items as a reward! Thanks for the idea everyone
  • Brianthesnail1971
    Brianthesnail1971 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have a couple that I do, although they are food, the food is not for me. I have two daughters, who I love to make happy, they love to be taken out so .. I try my best to hit both my mileage (walking/running goals on Fitbit) and calorie goals on MFP. If I do this then I take the girls out on a Friday evening or for lunch on the Saturday. It gives me more motivation as there is nothing better than seeing the girls happy, which in turn makes me and my better half happy too ... win win :smile: ... The other reward is when I reach my ultimate goal, which is a new tattoo on my right arm to link two others I have, which is costly, but something I've wanted for a long time.
  • jmidd97
    jmidd97 Posts: 84 Member
    Options

Same. :)
  • JonnyJonny5555
    JonnyJonny5555 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I don't reward myself really, but get a great buzz from being able to wear clothes that I have not been able to for a number of years.

I am older than many here, so not only have children, but also one grandchild - and a second on the way apparently. It is nice to think that each lb lost might add extra months or years to the time I shall have to see them grow up. If I could see at least one of them get married, that would be a reward better than anything material that I could give myself.