I got my @ss kicked by a 60-year old lady!

Options
Damn, I am flushed, finished, and full of life!

I had a spin class today. The ones at my new gym are FIERCE. Halfway through though, the instructor had to leave and another trainer took over. This gal strutted in, went "I'm 60 years old, so if I can do this and y'all can't, you're a bunch of *kitten*."

It was love at first sight.

Then she proceeded to make us all aware of how big of *kitten* we were. The poppy music got replaced by metal and I think my skin has permanently reddened. DAMN that was a workout! I felt great after about 5 minutes--for a few I was dripping too much to notice.

Replies

• Phoenixflame
    Phoenixflame Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Damn, I am flushed, finished, and full of life!

I had a spin class today. The ones at my new gym are FIERCE. Halfway through though, the instructor had to leave and another trainer took over. This gal strutted in, went "I'm 60 years old, so if I can do this and y'all can't, you're a bunch of *kitten*."

It was love at first sight.

Then she proceeded to make us all aware of how big of *kitten* we were. The poppy music got replaced by metal and I think my skin has permanently reddened. DAMN that was a workout! I felt great after about 5 minutes--for a few I was dripping too much to notice.
  • hibbler22
    hibbler22 Posts: 339 Member
    Options
    DANG! I WISH WE HAD THAT CLASS AT MY GYM, I WOUNDNT MIND TRYING. BUT I WOULD PROLLY GET MINES KICKED AS WELL TOO!:laugh: BUT GOOD LUCK ON YOUR CLASSES!
  • gnicolecan
    gnicolecan Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Im officially jealous! I loooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvve SPIN and do it weekly on Wed and Fri.
  • rolandhulme
    rolandhulme Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    I haven't tried SPIN, but I hear it's INTENSE. Good for you!
  • LightenUp_Caro
    LightenUp_Caro Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    we don't have spin at my gym....toooo sad!
    My mom's gym at home has spin classes on DVD on a huge HD TV and it restarts every hour on the hour- 24 hour gym....i was in HEAVEN when I was home for Christmas break.
  • psyknife
    psyknife Posts: 487 Member
    Options
    I'd love to meet her! :D
  • MisoSoup79
    Options
    Your instructor ROCKS! It's great that you had such a good time!