Constepation

Options
2»

Replies

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    I should add it hits in an hour or so so don't take it if you are not going to be at home all day.

When you're constipated it really is the best feeling ever when it starts working.

• BigTandthesquatters
    BigTandthesquatters Posts: 151 Member
    Options

When you're constipated it really is the best feeling ever when it starts working.

OH hell yes it is.
  • Zipp237
    Zipp237 Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    Drink water, exercise, cut the protein supplements (powders, bars) if you're using them, eat fruits and veggies, more water and exercise.

If you mix up some prune juice, applesauce and milk of mag then warm it a little and drink it down, you'll almost certainly go. You'll probably have a blowout, but you'll go. Dulcolax as a last resort, but if you find yourself taking laxatives on any sort of regular basis, see a doctor.

A colonic massage is a huge help. You can google how to do it, but massaging at the base of the belly, then toward the right, up, over toward the left and back down...mix that with the prune juice concoction and bam! You'll poop out everything you ever ate.
  • MaiLinna
    MaiLinna Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    1. 10k steps a day
    2. Fibre, fibre, fibre
    3. Water, water, water
    4. Coffee makes a pretty darn good laxative.
  • cross2bear
    cross2bear Posts: 1,106 Member
    Options
    Or you can try a jar of babyfood prunes.
  • sunnybeaches105
    sunnybeaches105 Posts: 2,831 Member
    Options
    How is your fiber and fats consumption?
  • birgitkwood
    birgitkwood Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    My daily evening snack is a serving of prunes (5 pieces). 100 cals - I highly recommend it. Good luck!
  • Karb_Kween
    Karb_Kween Posts: 2,681 Member
    Options
    Enema

I do one weekly , my body like needs it to feel normal