What is your goal?

Options
Breezyy32
Breezyy32 Posts: 39 Member
Personally I'm dieting to try and lose some of the remaining body fat i have so I'm in better shape to add lean muscle

Replies

• Breezyy32
    Options
    Sugar_Pill wrote: »
    Back dimples
    How do you get back dimples? Something I've never really noticed
  • melmelw03
    melmelw03 Posts: 5,338 Member
    Options
    Back dimples

Meeee tooooo!
  • Breezyy32
    Options
    Breezyy32 wrote: »
    Back dimples
    How do you get back dimples? Something I've never really noticed

Chupacabra... When I figure it out I'll report back

Good luck with the back dimples I'm sure I'll hear your report soon
  • CincyNeid
    CincyNeid Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    Fitness - To enter, compete in and finish a Crit Race.
    Physical - To lose some of the weight around my stomach area. My arms are tone, and my legs looks like they were crafted by Michelangelo, thanks to running and cycling, if i could get my mid section tone I'd be good.
  • Breezyy32
    Options
    CincyNeid wrote: »
    Fitness - To enter, compete in and finish a Crit Race.
    Physical - To lose some of the weight around my stomach area. My arms are tone, and my legs looks like they were crafted by Michelangelo, thanks to running and cycling, if i could get my mid section tone I'd be good.
    Good luck with the Crit Race, the stomach area is the only thing I'm struggling with too I've switched 90% of my cardio to high intensity interval training see how that does
  • Breezyy32
    Options
    ejinvt wrote: »
    I wanna run a 10K.

Wait...a "K" is like a yard, right??
    Yeah... I think... roughly translated.Feels like thousands more running one though haha

• BinaryFu
    BinaryFu Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I want to finish the first leg of my journey. Going from 398lbs down to 200lbs. (+/-10) and rebuilding my body in hopes they can fix my back and I can get an active life again.
  • DeficitDuchess
    DeficitDuchess Posts: 3,099 Member
    Options
    Nothing realistic!
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    I want nothing to move unless I chose to move it! Also, need my butt to live closer to my spine and not my knees! Lol!
    Can one re-obtain back dimples??
  • Mufasa_1124
    Mufasa_1124 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    To Work out and Just Eat anything i feel like and not gain weight
  • deadliftsandnoodles
    deadliftsandnoodles Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    200kg deadlift, 180 squat, 120 bench
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    160 by Christmas. I'm at 208 now.
  • manowarrule
    manowarrule Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    To make all kindsssss of gains...all kinds. Long term...reach 12 stone lean. Short term...gain a few pounds a month. Only 10 6 at mo. Naturally tiny.
  • KassiesJourney
    KassiesJourney Posts: 306 Member
    Options
    Lose weight, be happy and healthy.
  • PamLivin
    PamLivin Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    hello all, I am needing to lose 100 lbs so I get healthy and I need two new knees. I am working hard but can't really work out because walking is difficult. I have lost 24 so far. I lost 10 then joined here and I have lost another 14. a long way to go on my own but getting there 1lb at a time. I am really trying to drink some water now. Got one in yesterday. I will work on two today.
    Those are my goals
  • maxam123
    maxam123 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    My goal to become a non diabetic after 16-years on insulin which I was able to get off January 6, 2016 but was put on a oral pill which was cut in half and then switched to a different pill my doctor told me 2-weeks ago if I keep doing what I have Low Carb Diet and Serious Daily Exercising I should be able to control my diabetes without any diabetic meds when I see her again in September. I have lost 97-pounds so far with 64- pounds this year I got another 40-50 pounds to go.
  • cuckoo_jenibeth
    cuckoo_jenibeth Posts: 1,434 Member
    Options
    maxam123 wrote: »
    My goal to become a non diabetic after 16-years on insulin which I was able to get off January 6, 2016 but was put on a oral pill which was cut in half and then switched to a different pill my doctor told me 2-weeks ago if I keep doing what I have Low Carb Diet and Serious Daily Exercising I should be able to control my diabetes without any diabetic meds when I see her again in September. I have lost 97-pounds so far with 64- pounds this year I got another 40-50 pounds to go.

That is amazing! Good for you!!
  • NorthCascades
    NorthCascades Posts: 10,970 Member
    Options
    To get a sunburn.

I live in Seattle.
  • djeffreys10
    djeffreys10 Posts: 2,312 Member
    Options
    Every single year I have the same goal. 20 lbs more muscle, 10 lbs less fat. No matter where I am at, that is always my goal.

I guess I could just say my goal is always to look better naked than I do now.
  • RunsWithBees
    RunsWithBees Posts: 1,508 Member
    Options
    To be able to do this for the rest of my life...
    xv1vd1o5gip2.jpeg