new to this....

wherli
wherli Posts: 2 Member
edited September 29 in Health and Weight Loss
Hi
This may sound like the most stupid question in the world but I am new to this and would ideally like to get the most out of this free tool as is physically possible!
I would really appreciate it if someone could please confirm whether the aim of the game is to eat all of your calories every day, or be as much under your calorie goal as possible?
Thanks

Replies

• im new to this 2 but my friend who has been trying this for a while suggested it was probably better to eat less than ur calories allowed per day so that then you would loose more weight than your target :-)
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    The calories calculated, based on your information you input, are designed for a healthy weight loss, most of us seem to be set at 1200 calories per day. If less than this is consumed, then your body is at risk of going into 'starvation mode'.

You will gain extra calories back from exercise, some eat them all back, some eat none back, and some of us eat some back as and when required.

Hope this helps, and best of luck reaching your goals. This is a great site, and you will get lots of support and encouragement from us here, we are all here to help you on your way :smile:
  • wherli
    wherli Posts: 2 Member
    Thanks! Fingers crossed....
This discussion has been closed.