Can you see a difference?

Options
FTIM2015
FTIM2015 Posts: 460 Member
I was just looking through last years holiday photos and I found this one... This was before I started MFP and was in total denial about the size that I had got to.... ( I'm about 201lbs here)

blue-1.jpg

This one was taken this weekend (not a great pic and the baggy shirt doesn't help but still... looks a bit better!)... (182lbs here)

hen.jpg

Replies

• Rae9911
    Rae9911 Posts: 200 Member
    Options
    Well done, I can spot a difference, keep up the good work.
  • tashajayne2011
    Options
    I know that you are wearing make up in the last one but not only can I see a weight loss, you just look prettier, healthier and happier!!!
  • dangerpills
    Options
    Yes great little progress you've made, keep it up. You can do it!!
    P.s - I can see the difference in your arms and tummy. xxo
  • dusk1977
    dusk1977 Posts: 295
    Options
    looking good hun, well done and thanks for sharing :flowerforyou:
  • bebopsbo
    bebopsbo Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    You look incredible!!!!
  • Fattack
    Fattack Posts: 666 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Your waist, arms and face are visibly a lot slimmer, you're carrying yourself better (in the first photo you're a bit hunched, which is what I do when I'm feeling chunky!) and you look so much happier -and- healthier! xx
  • livi_cowgirl
    livi_cowgirl Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    Wow! What a difference. You look amazing! Well done!
    I wish I could notice a difference in me. x
  • sculptandtone
    sculptandtone Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Big difference, in your face right down to your legs. Every part that's showing is noticeably smaller. Nice Job.
  • YasminR
    YasminR Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic and i can really see the difference. Keep going.:smile:
  • glampixxie
    glampixxie Posts: 85 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look so beautiful. You remind me of Emma from the Spice Girls!
    Way to go!
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    yes i can definately see a difference. you have done so well and look great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!