Protein powder dessert....easy options please

Options
Spitspot81
Spitspot81 Posts: 208 Member
Any ideas for an easy protien powder dessert?

Replies

• alyssa_rest
    alyssa_rest Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    sometimes I make my chocolate protein into a thin, soft serve ice cream. That's about as easy as it comes, haha!

Also, I still want to try this protein brownie:

http://thebigmansworld.com/2015/09/02/the-ultimate-1-minute-protein-brownie/
  • StealthHealth
    StealthHealth Posts: 2,417 Member
    Options
    1. Mix 1 scoop with greek yoghurt and add chocolate buttons.
    2. 1 scoop choc protein powder, 1/2 scoop cocoa powder, 1tsp baking powder in a mug, microwave for 30 - 60 seconds to get a brownie like pudding (I tend to add chocolate chunks also)
    3. 2 scoops into a pkt of low fat soft cheese and let it set in a bowl the fridge for 30 mins. Kind of like cheesecake.
  • jacksonpt
    jacksonpt Posts: 10,413 Member
    Options
    Trutein makes some, you could just buy it.
  • MelaniaTrump
    MelaniaTrump Posts: 2,694 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Side answer: Make sure the powder doesn't have chocolate if you are caffeine sensitive and you plan to take it right before bedtime.
  • BillMcKay1
    BillMcKay1 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    I just mix mine with some Jello sugar free pudding. 1 box of pudding, 2% milk and 2 35gram scoop of protein.Portion comes in at 135kcal with 17g of protein. High test with all the sugar comes in around 200kcal.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    Options
    300g chobani yogurt
    50g Optimum Nutrition choc / peanut butter casein.
    10-15g chia seeds.

Mix really well, refrigerate for an hour, top with cottage cheese and raspberries.

This is my favourite dessert.
  • keegan2149
    keegan2149 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Blend the following:
    Birthday Cake flavored Dymatize Nutrition Iso100
    10 - 12oz milk
    1 medium sized peach
    Greek Yogurt
    ice

Dymatize ISO100 is the most popular protein on bodybuilder.com. It tastes better than anything I've had so far. If you have a good blender the ice will give it the consistency of a milkshake or ice-cream depending on how much you add. You can use just about any kind of fruit.