A new day dawns on MFP....

SoldierDad
SoldierDad Posts: 1,602
Good morning my loves! I hope and pray everyone had a very happy 4th of July. Now it’s time to move on. Whatever happened this weekend/yesterday is done. It’s gone. Redirect, refocus and conquer. Put the past into the toilet and flush it. Today is a brand new day. And you, YOU ARE A WARRIOR! So get to it, and kick some butt for this cowboy. And just know that you my darling are gorgeous. I am mean drop dead, take this cowboys breath away GORGEOUS! You are sexy. You are hot. You are amazing inside and out. And NOTHING can defeat you. I am just so very proud to be your friend and to share this journey with you. I adore you all.
Blessings,
Ed

Replies

• h64em
    h64em Posts: 64 Member
    What a lovely post. I have read another one of yours, you are very motivational, and you are an asset on here. If you need another friend pls feel free to add me :)
  • AGirlandHerFrenchie
    AGirlandHerFrenchie Posts: 448 Member
    What an absolutely uplifting message. Thank you for reminding me that I am worth it and that no one can take that away from me.

I hope you had a great weekend and that your week has started off absolutely amazing because you are worth it!
  • chanstriste13
    chanstriste13 Posts: 3,277 Member
    shucks...
    same goes to you, darlin'! :flowerforyou:
  • healthyjen342
    healthyjen342 Posts: 1,435 Member
    Well said! Talk about motivation!! Thanks!
  • SoldierDad
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :love:
  • adamswife01
    adamswife01 Posts: 95 Member
    Good Morning! Thanks for the inspiration! I have a weekend of guilty food to overcome and leave in the past. Take Care
  • katieb63
    katieb63 Posts: 26 Member
    Thank you, that post was just what I needed this morning. You have cheered my day and given me renewed energy and inspiration.

Hope you have a great day.

:happy: :flowerforyou:
  • RhonndaJ
    RhonndaJ Posts: 1,615 Member
    ~leaves a hug~
    You have a great one, Ed.
  • remembertheharddrive
    remembertheharddrive Posts: 133 Member
    Uh, buddy, I'm gonna dwell on my weekend 'cause it was AWESOME! Who rocks out and loses weight over the holiday? Who goes running and prances about in her bikini at the pool 'cause she's looking fantastic with all her hard work? That's right. Nothing to regret. ;)

Have a great day, Ed!
  • Deberlin88
    Deberlin88 Posts: 70 Member
    I'm trying to put yesterday into the toilet & flush it, but it's still sitting there in my tummy! LOL

I'm so glad days like yesterday are NOT the norm for me and I can't wait to get back on track today. I've already done a morning workout & I plan to kick some butt at the gym after work today. I'm not letting some overindulgence bring me down.

Much hugs-n-love to you, Cowboy! :)
  • chrissym78
    chrissym78 Posts: 628 Member
    Ed, YOU'RE DA BOMB!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • MamaDee2
    MamaDee2 Posts: 843 Member
    Thx - I needed that this morning!
  • SoldierDad
    Loves y'all all very much!
  • teshaerwin
    teshaerwin Posts: 42
    :heart: Thank you! That was FANTASTIC to hear :)
  • sherrillg
    sherrillg Posts: 317 Member
    Thank you Ed! Hugs and smooches!
This discussion has been closed.