Keto Girl on a Mission!

Options
Hello Everyone,

This is my very first time using my Fitness Pal. I live in Maryland. I am a 48 year old mother of 2. I have already lost 30 pounds and working on losing more. I am on a keto diet. I would like to connect with others who are on a Ketogenic diet or low carb diet. Let me know if you are out there and would like to be accountability partners or just "fitness pals".

Replies

• snehad123
    snehad123 Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hi! I am kinda on a low carb like 40g.. you can add me! :)
  • johnnylakis
    johnnylakis Posts: 812 Member
    Options
    Been there, done that. High cholesterol and high blood pressure made me stop. No longer low carb, but I am doing great with MFP
  • ladipoet
    ladipoet Posts: 4,180 Member
    Options
    OP, I suggest you check out the main low carber daily forum group here in MFP. It's where most of us Ketofiles tend to hang out:

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/discussions/394-low-carber-daily-forum-the-lcd-group
  • HeyMisterMouse
    HeyMisterMouse Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm 28... I've been on the anabolic diet and strength training for a few weeks! This is excited!
  • lvdesertdiva
    lvdesertdiva Posts: 33 Member
    edited July 2016
    Options
    Hi! I just started keto this week - and would love to have an accountability partner! :smile:
  • verdakhan
    verdakhan Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, Ivdesertiva!
    I've also just started Keto this week. Will be happy to peek at your diary and buzz you to log it! Looking for someone to do the same!
    Partners?
  • smkrmr478
    smkrmr478 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I just started yesterday! I've done it before and lost 40lbs now I've just had a baby and looking to lose the same again!
  • Megifer
    Megifer Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I've been doing a lot of research on Keto Diet and have been following a largely Paleo based diet. I plan to combine the two and stay away from dairy as it does not like my body. I have my plan set and tomorrow is the day. How has your progress been?
  • BettyandVeronica
    BettyandVeronica Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    I'm starting a very low carb diet for my diabetes.Feel free to add me