Day 2 for me

Options
13SSunshine
13SSunshine Posts: 10 Member
Just getting the hang of the app...lost 2 pounds so it is working so far. Finding the posts inspirational...good luck with your goals today!

Replies

• navdeeprana
    navdeeprana Posts: 473 Member
    Options
    Great progress. Well done and keep it up
  • JeromeBarry1
    JeromeBarry1 Posts: 10,182 Member
    Options
    2 lb in a day? Don't expect to keep that up, please. The possibility of losing 10 lb quickly is real with beginners who make dramatic changes to their food plans, and then the possibility of binge eating is just as real for those same beginners because the dramatic changes they tried to make were too severe for them. If you are comfortable, carry on. If you have cravings, don't struggle against it because you'll lose that fight anyway. Ease into this by making few changes to your food plan, go with that for a week, then make a few more. Soon enough you'll be in the swing of it and wondering why you didn't know this stuff years ago.
  • NicoleBurgoz
    NicoleBurgoz Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    As Jerome said!

Don't undermine your efforts by not eating enough, it will bite you later.

But anyway, welcome & have fun :-)

I only yesterday returned to the app after a year 'time off' :-)
  • Beav73
    Beav73 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    Heyyy @Shellagh2016 ...Good luck with app and Goal..stay focused
  • 13SSunshine
    13SSunshine Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thanks All....Still hanging in there with calorie counting and working out. I'm not starving yet although last night I woke up at 2 am very hungry. Fortunately I was able to get back to sleep :). Tonight I'll have a larger snack with protein. I'm fitting into some clothes that I havn't been in for a while. 7 lb weight loss so far. I know that seems like alot for week one however I was working out prior to starting the app and was gaining weight....so thought I better count calories. That seems to have finally triggered some weight loss and I'm feeling pretty energetic. Last night and this morning were the first time I felt a little weak. So, I ate a pretty large breakfast this morning and am taking it easy on the work out tonight. Best wishes to you all....sent some friend requests if you'd like to accept.
  • hypodonthaveme
    hypodonthaveme Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    At first you lose a lot of water weight. So keep that in mind if your progress starts to slow. Just log food and exercise ( for health not weight loss) when you can. You will achieve your goals.
  • ckwilson254
    ckwilson254 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hey I am right there with you. This is my third day, this time around anyway. Add me if you like, I have been finding friends on the forum. Stay focused and don't let a fall get you down as I have been told, log it and carry on. Good luck!
  • christsamazon
    christsamazon Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    3rd day after a lot of "breaks".. but I have decided to be consistent...would weigh in at the end of d week....fingers crossed.