MFP on Android

Options
Does anyone know how to stay logged in on your MFP app on a Droid X?? It kept me logged in, but I slightly changed my username and ever since then it logs me out EVERY time I try to reopen it. It's annoying! Anyone know how to fix this??

Replies

• KyleGA
    KyleGA Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I've experienced this with other apps, what I did for those was to uninstall the app, then reinstall using the new/correct username and that fixed it for me.
  • JonesAaronM
    JonesAaronM Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Go into Settings->Applications->Manage Applications and click on MFP. You need to "Clear Data" to clear out what it remembers. Once you've done that, you can log in again, with the new username, and it should remember it after that.
  • SouLThinking
    SouLThinking Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Try uninstalling? Maybe ? Just a thought. I would first go to app settings and force stop then hit clear cache or whatever the option is. That way it might forget your old username. I have a Thunderbolt. My hubby has the Droid x. I think it has a memory and can't decipher who you want to be LOL.
  • kamoira23
    kamoira23 Posts: 193
    Options
    I had the same problem - just delete and reinstall the app and it's fine!
  • CatseyeHardcast
    CatseyeHardcast Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    As Helsturm said " Menu ->Settings->Applications->Manage Applications and click on MFP. You need to "Clear Data"" and you will be sweet
  • PinkKareBear
    Options
    Thanks guys!!!! :)
  • shellrae1973
    shellrae1973 Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I was having the same problem, thanks guys!