HELLO EVERYONE!

I just joined this evening after watching the biggest loser. I have tried many times to lose weight, lost it, then gained it. Lost it agains only to gain twice as much. I am a Latina who LOVES :heart: my food.
I am 5 feet 4 inches and now weigh 212.5 lbs. Time and time again I turned to all types of weight loss products, meetings, even meal delivery service. At, this point, I am disgusted! :sad:
I know this is a life style change so I figured maybe an online support system can help me. Anyway, I hope I can create some sort of online support with other members like me. Tomorrow is another day!

Replies

• I just joined this evening after watching the biggest loser. I have tried many times to lose weight, lost it, then gained it. Lost it agains only to gain twice as much. I am a Latina who LOVES :heart: my food.
    I am 5 feet 4 inches and now weigh 212.5 lbs. Time and time again I turned to all types of weight loss products, meetings, even meal delivery service. At, this point, I am disgusted! :sad:
    I know this is a life style change so I figured maybe an online support system can help me. Anyway, I hope I can create some sort of online support with other members like me. Tomorrow is another day!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    welcome to mfp, good luck with your weight loss journey.
  • jfox
    jfox Posts: 11
    hey i just joined tonight too and am sooo with you on that "tried everything" approach. i just started working with a personal trainer (even though i used to be one) and it is the BEST thing i have ever done. to be held accountable is my biggest thing. i have no support what so ever from my family so i rely mostly on myself. just think about how badly you really want it. i like reading ppls success stories, it helps motivate me, also the fact that im going away in a few months is a HUGE motivating factor as well....so GOODLUCK im right with ya! stay motivated!
  • Good luck!!!! You can do it!:happy:
  • valw97
    valw97 Posts: 80 Member
    I definitly relate. For the past 6? or so seasons, I have been the one eating ice cream and whatever else I can get my hands on while watching The Biggest Loser.
    I am finding I need to keep my interest peeked, I get bored with one workout program too easily.
    The changing up of workout dvds i.e. Biggest Loser one day then Hip Hop Abs helps keeps me on track. I am new to the website too, but it seems to be helping for accountability and it's great encouragement too!
    Welcome and good luck on your weight loss journey. :wink: