zumba for the wii

Options
Thinking of buying the zumba game for the wii, has anybody tried it? is it any good?

Replies

• NicNac86
    NicNac86 Posts: 130
    Options
    bump :)
  • bhurley1424
    bhurley1424 Posts: 927 Member
    Options
    I just bought it but I haven't tried it yet. Plan on doing this after the 30DS. I'd be interested to see what other people think also ---
  • gisellybean
    gisellybean Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I think it's fun! I read someone complain that you can easily just shake your hips and little and the game will register it as you doing a good job. That's true, but I think the game is going to be what you make of it. I get into it, I jump around and bounce up and down to spike up the intensity... I'm always nice and sweaty when I'm done!
  • jacknellis
    jacknellis Posts: 16
    Options
    bump?
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I have it. I have had it since February and have done it once. Does that say anything? :wink: If it's not too expensive, I'd say to go ahead and get it, but if it's a lot, don't. Spend your money on an actual class.
  • lolls8985
    lolls8985 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi

Bought the game about two months ago and have used twice, i found it a bit mundane as the routines were similar and not what you get in a normal Zumba class. Having said that its good if you cant get to a class ;-)
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I really like it. I enjoy going to a class much more, but this is a convenient way to do it at home. I put my all into it and really enjoy myself. I'd recommend it to anyone that likes Zumba and has a Wii.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    bump?
    Someone's keeping an eye on this thread so it'll show up in "my topics." :smile:
  • jacknellis
    jacknellis Posts: 16
    Options
    :happy: cheers, might just give it a go.
  • SandraD89
    SandraD89 Posts: 809
    Options
    I love it i do it everyday, but just like the classes you have to put your all in it. I put my all into and i love some of the songs they are so fun!