Good Evening!!!

Just wanted to say a quick hello!

While I'm not new to MFP, I am new to the communities. :) I am also not new to the weight loss game, but this time is different.

I lost 110 pounds in 2013 into early 2014, but got into a relationship with my now husband and gained nearly 90 of it back!

We want to have children, and my weight is not healthy (not to mention my cycles are all out of whack because of my weight which complicates things). I started the journey at 352 (according to my doctor's scale; 347.7 according to mine). She put me on Phentermine to help jump start and it's really helped with the binge eating cravings and desires. :)

My first goal is about 28 pounds away!!! :) (Aiming for 10 percent!)

Hope you are all doing well!

Replies

• cjgardener
    cjgardener Posts: 6 Member
    That's really nice. I am planning to start phentermine soon. For a month and half. Or until I lose 15 lbs.
    I'm a bit nervous because I've failed so many times where fitness is concerned.
    Good luck.
  • Myth
    Myth Posts: 285 Member
    I started phentermine on July 12. So far so good I think. Ill know on Tuesday and let you know how it is going.
  • milromy
    milromy Posts: 1 Member
    I started Phentermine on July 12th also. So far it's been great. I have increased energy and it killed my appetite really well the first couple days. Last night I started getting some late night cravings again but that might be because I only took 1/2 a pill yesterday. I haven't started exercising yet but I'm hopeful that this will be the jump start I need. Good luck!