Need more friends, maintain @5'4, 140 lbs

Options
anggoc
anggoc Posts: 25 Member
Hi . Just looking for new friends that are also maintaining weight and are going strong. Also more friends that need motivation or support . I'll be there for ya! I've logged in over 850 days and am here to stay. Just want to reach out to others more and be supportive/supported.

I follow the healthy 90% of the time rule. I enjoy everything I eat. I was recently diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis which has changed my diet even more now . It's going well though. I just had to cut fiber down and pay even more attention to food that bothers me. I've suffered with this for almost 13 yrs now. So great to finally have answers .

Replies

• anggoc
    Options
    2015-07-25_06.13.41_zpsdssfwdjs.jpg

200 lbs starting weight (192 ) in pic (easter 2014)
    About 170-175 in middle
    140 in last - a year ago
    First pic was after I lost about 8 lbs and was already transforming on the inside. The middle was well into my weight loss about 20 more lbs down although it doesn't look much different than the first picture. Last pic was last summer but I'm about the same weight now.
  • kgirlhart
    kgirlhart Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look fantastic! I am 5' 4.75" and currently 138. I started at 195 and my goal is 135 but my plan is to maintain between 135 - 140 so I feel like I am really where I want to be. I started upping my calories this week which is really different. I have been really nervous about transitioning to maintenance. I only restrict calories and I eat whatever I like. I do find that I don't like to waste calories so I think I eat pretty good most of the time, but I still eat out and eat fast food and other stuff that some consider junk I just make room for it. I would love to have some friends in maintenance.
  • anggoc
    Options
    Thanks same to you.
  • keezo1
    keezo1 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    Still losing but since most of my friends seems to have given up or gone off mfp I am up for more friends.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!