Hi there!!

Options
I'm Jenna, I'm 27 and when I started on this site I weighed 17 stone. I've lost 5 pounds so far but after a friendly telling off from my Dr today I've had a kick up the bum and am hoping to really kick start the weight loss. The support of my friends on here has been wonderful and I'm looking forward to meeting lots of lovely new people.

I'm especially interesting in talking to other ladies with PCOS about their weight loss stories and any advice they can give :0)

Lots of Love to everyone!! xxx

Replies

• vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Hi Jenna and welcome :smile:

I am sure you will love it here, although be warned it get very addictive :wink:

Look out for the motivation challenges, they really make you get up and do things.

Remember to log everything, and eat less, healthily, and exercise more - easier said than done.

Good luck on reaching your goal, we are all here to help you on your way :smile:
  • Project28
    Project28 Posts: 21
    Options
    Thanks so much for the advice hun :0)

I'm finding that it's very addictive I even have the application on my phone LOL!!

Would you mind if I added you ?

xxx
  • pitbullmama
    pitbullmama Posts: 454 Member
    Options
    What is PCOS?
  • vinnysgirl
    vinnysgirl Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much for the advice hun :0)

I'm finding that it's very addictive I even have the application on my phone LOL!!

Would you mind if I added you ?

xxx

Of course I don't mind, have sent you a friend request :smile:
  • ErikaS321
    ErikaS321 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like, Just joined yesterday and have few friends..We can all help each other out :)
  • reenakainth
    Options
    Hey

Im new to this joined a few days ago on my mobile and now on the computer and its so much easier...i have my app on all day and its good as when u feel like u want to snack (unless absolutley starving) it makes u rethink what u gona put in your mouth...i started excercising and cut all the crap out of my dies on monday last week and i have lost 2 llbs in a week...im really happy with this...i dont own a set of scales so its good i dont demoralise myself on them...

my metabolism is picking up and i feel better ..getting better sleep...i want to lose aanother 4llbs by the end of this month...small and steady goals but its scary not knowing what your body will do...especaully if u have pcos..forever fighting those sugar cravings...!! low gi foods and low carb diet is really important but dont cut out all carbs or there be nothign to eat...lol and worse still u damage ur body further...not to mention the mad headaches u get...

try not to have carbs in the evening or limit the amout u have instead have ur carbs in the mornign for breaky so u got all day to burn them off...

ps i hate going to the gym adn im forcing myself ...i can justa bout keep up with any class i take but i try...and thats the best i can do ...
  • Project28
    Project28 Posts: 21
    Options
    What is PCOS?

Poly cystic ovary syndrome hun sorry I should have specified xx