Looking for friends and support!

Options
pdego
pdego Posts: 1 Member
I'm a homosexual in grad school to become a speech language pathologist. I also work at a hospital in patient registration. I am trying to not be fat. Looking for sassy friends to help motivate me in the struggle. My interests include my beautiful boston terrier pug, PC games like WoW, and delicious foods. I quit smoking over 6 months ago, recently joined a gym and now taking control of my diet is the next challenge.

Would love some friends in this app!

Replies

• StillBreathingFitness
    StillBreathingFitness Posts: 1,916 Member
    Options
    I have had an up and down fitness journey the last 4 years. On March 4, 2016, I had a car wreck that broke my left femur in two places and both bones in my left forearm. It has been a journey to get back to where I am. I started to the gym 5 days a week at the beginning of June while still on my cane. Ive been cane-free for 2 weeks now!! I just started using MFP this week to help with my eating habits. I'm looking for friends and training partners. Fitness is giving me my life back!! :)

I apologize for the long post.
  • LosinginJersey
    LosinginJersey Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    You can add me...I just started my journey 2 weeks ago and I have a long way to go (but I'm ready for it)!!! We all have the same struggles and goals so let's rock this!
  • busyPK
    busyPK Posts: 3,788 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. Quit smoking recently myself (doing the e-cig thing now) and I'm a lover of anyone who loves pugs!!
  • netter24
    netter24 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me:). I'm looking for support and motivation from others too!