Losing 30 in my 30s....anyone else?!

Options
13»

Replies

• Torres200817
    Torres200817 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 26, and also am on a path of trying to obtain my body back from 4years ago... I am also very motivated and determine to make it happen, and of corse with a group of people in which we can help each other to stay motivated/encourage... Add me...
  • kynesha149
    kynesha149 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    5 Ingredients
    1 scoop Whey Protein Powder (I used Dymatize ISO-100) Vanilla or Chocolate
    1 cup Special K Protein Cereal (measured and crushed) or you can use Granola of your choice
    3 tablespoons Jif All Natural Creamy Peanut Butter or Creamy Peanut Butter of your Choice
    1 1/2 Tablespoons Aguave (I use light aguave)
    1 – 2 ounces of choc chips of your choice, melt to drizzle over bars after cutting into bite size bars.

Note: You can use chocolate of your choice such as sugar free, semi sweet, and can use flavored almond bark (white and chocolate).. I use either almond bark (both white and chocolate) or Hershey's sugar free (what ever I have on hand)

Depending on your protein of choice (how dense it is when mixed with other ingredients, you may use up to a ½ cup (my protein powder scoop is about ½ cup). Also feel free to add additional peanut butter and agave to get the mixture into a sticky structure that you will press and it hold together (sort of like making no bake granola bars)

Mix all the ingredients together, so that it does not contain chunks (if all the chunks are not out, it will break apart).

Flatten into a lined pan with non stick proof alumina foil, parchment or wax paper, smooth out the edges.

Freeze for 30 minutes or longer. This will allow to lift it out of the pan to cut. Cut into bite size bars (OP you can make these regular size bars or any size you want to come out to 250 calories or less)

Melt your chocolate of choice and drizzle over each bar. You can coat just the top.

Ready to eat it is recommended to keep these in fridge (keep out of humidity) as it will stay fresher and last longer that is unless you are like me, you don’t want to eat them all right when you make them.

Depending on the protein powder, if you use protein cereral vs granola the calories and protein content will differ.
  • daflipremix
    daflipremix Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Actually turning the big 3-0 at the end of the month! Please fill free to add me! I feel like I'm 21 years old though hahaha
  • rlelliott08
    rlelliott08 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I turned 30 in January. I would love to loose 30 in my 30s could stand to loose 50. I cook at home a lot. But I tend to stay on the go all the time. I have a son that plays travel ball, and ball park food is awesome, but man ol man does it ever show. I have to get this weight off, to be a more active mother for my son, rather than one who is tired all the time.
  • manda792
    manda792 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    32 down 26 so far still 20+ to go. My birthday is next month and is like to get down 10 by then.
  • lilgeckoo
    lilgeckoo Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 31yo and working hard on losing 25ish kg. I'm looking for companions for this journey :)
  • ldag0507
    ldag0507 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Im in. 30lbs is my goal. I'm 38 5'7" and weigh in at 190. I hate being that close to 200. I'm strong, but I've never been lean. Would love to try it out.
  • laurastrait21
    laurastrait21 Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm 28, and down nearly 30 from my heaviest ever with about 30 to go to my goal weight(for now!). Would love a supportive group of women to encourage each other!